+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Think that’s us done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Think that’s us done

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In fairness, we did try and play on a few occasions yesterday, Camarasa being the main protagonist, although we were forced to try and play through the middle as we had ditched the wingers. Wolves are a better team than us that's a given, no shame in that. Problem is the mistakes, both goals were avoidable and the second just killed it, What the hell was Bamba thinking just after we had gone a goal down? We can't afford to gift other teams goals like that, we're at a disadvantage at 0-0. Maybe if we hadn't conceded that second goal and as the game went on, Wolves may have defended deeper to protect the advantage, and we may have got something out of the game. Bamba killed it on 20 minutes. There's no excuse for mistakes like that.
    Bamba is one of the best players we have signed in the last ten years. To put all the blame on one player is ridiculous. Sounds like you want to raise a possee and go have a lynching. The team are all in it together and the fans should stand behind the team together. Why should the players put the effort in to get back into a match if they are playing in a half empty stadium. We were only 2-0 down to Everton when people started leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Bamba is one of the best players we have signed in the last ten years. To put all the blame on one player is ridiculous. Sounds like you want to raise a possee and go have a lynching. The team are all in it together and the fans should stand behind the team together. Why should the players put the effort in to get back into a match if they are playing in a half empty stadium. We were only 2-0 down to Everton when people started leaving.
    A lynching? you need to be careful with your words. He was at fault for both goals, one of them was youth team stuff, what chance do we give ourselves if players make mistakes like that? Why are you talking about half empty stadiums-What has that got to do with my observations and opinion?

A lynching? you need to be careful with your words. He was at fault for both goals, one of them was youth team stuff, what chance do we give ourselves if players make mistakes like that? Why are you talking about half empty stadiums-What has that got to do with my observations and opinion?
    Stupid thing to say agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Stupid thing to say agreed.
    Honest to god - which century are you living in. Why dont you actually read my post before jumping in. What I said was an analogy of what Tuerto had posted about Bamba. Simple.

Why are you making out that I recommended a lynching ? It was your words that gave the impression of a witch hunt against Bamba, as you well know. Get off individual players backs and support them when they need it most. If you go to home games, do you walk out with twenty minutes to go - wouldnt be surprised with your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why are you making out that I recommended a lynching ? It was your words that gave the impression of a witch hunt against Bamba, as you well know. Get off individual players backs and support them when they need it most. If you go to home games, do you walk out with twenty minutes to go - wouldnt be surprised with your attitude.
    You know what you said-Cretin.

Whatever, it seems you need to have a squad worth 200 million and spend over 75/80 million in wages just to survive in the PL.
    it takes time to build up a squad to that level or a very clever manager with contacts like wolves did. We are nowhere near either of these two figures, if we did survive we’d get a few more players and no doubt the wages would rise too. Even the jacks were paying out 90 million last season. Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Whatever, it seems you need to have a squad worth 200 million and spend over 75/80 million in wages just to survive in the PL.
    it takes time to build up a squad to that level or a very clever manager with contacts like wolves did. We are nowhere near either of these two figures, if we did survive we’d get a few more players and no doubt the wages would rise too. Even the jacks were paying out 90 million last season. Is it worth it?
    I picked Watford to have a look at their transfers and over the last 3 seasons they have spent 150 million and sold players for 100 million this is based on transfer market so I’m not sure how accurate they are but I did notice they only payed 12 million for deulofeu which shows how much value for money you can get abroad they didn’t even pay much for richarlison which also shows how beneficial good scouting systems are I just wish the club would prioritise setting up a good scouting network across the globe as there is brilliant talent out there for little money

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I picked Watford to have a look at their transfers and over the last 3 seasons they have spent 150 million and sold players for 100 million this is based on transfer market so I’m not sure how accurate they are but I did notice they only payed 12 million for deulofeu which shows how much value for money you can get abroad they didn’t even pay much for richarlison which also shows how beneficial good scouting systems are I just wish the club would prioritise setting up a good scouting network across the globe as there is brilliant talent out there for little money
    Talksport did an excellent article/interview with the CEO of Watford last week. An insight how they developed their system of scouting. None is rocket science..