+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We've just lost 3 in a row ...

We've just lost 3 in a row ...

..against the 7th 8th and 9th best teams in the division...we have a Champiobmnship team on half the wages as the 19th club in the Wages League..
    does/did anyone expect anything different this season?
    I did..I expected us to be last all season and ending up with a record low points.

Re: We've just lost 3 in a row ...

I am not going to change your sheets again Mr hastings

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..against the 7th 8th and 9th best teams in the division...we have a Champiobmnship team on half the wages as the 19th club in the Wages League..
    I did..I expected us to be last all season and ending up with a record low points.
    I would've expected us to have created more than one chance during the three games. I can take losing to better sides, what i can't take is a lack of imagination and the complete inability to create. Those problems tend to hang on.

You're really missing the point if you think the issue fans have is with just the result. Is 10 goals conceded in 3 games acceptable? Is creating about 4 chances in 3 games acceptable? Is the same issues persisting with our defence acceptable?

Compare our performances in these past 3 games to the three games that preceded them, it's like a completely different set of players

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Enjoy our better than expected relegation, at least we didn't come last

I think man for man we have the weakest squad in the league. Credit to the management and players that we are still within 3 points of safety into early March

We have the poorest squad in the league but good team spirit.
    We’ve lost to wolves away. Southampton lost too. Nothings changed from yesterday.
    The two games before that were massively disappointing more because we struggled to do anything with the ball. But we’ve got s fair few games left and need a bit of luck. We’ve not had much of that this season so who knows.
    I felt at the start of the season Warnock should have a full season whatever happens. I still feel the same. I think he’ll decide to retire in the summer let’s just hope we have some luck so he goes out on a high. He deserves to

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    We have the poorest squad in the league but good team spirit.
    We’ve lost to wolves away. Southampton lost too. Nothings changed from yesterday.
    Southampton chalked off one of their Top 6 fixtures which we are all expected to lose. We have 4 left and they have 2, plus we need to win one more game than they do. Don't panic lads