Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
First thing to say is that you are not down yet. Huddersfield are and so are Fulham. It’s been a very poor week but Cardiff will keep fighting. What you lack in technical ability might be made up for in battling qualities.
I thought the summer signings were decent but you needed a striker. That was sorted out in January but then that tragic air crash happened and it’s a huge blow to all concerned

A win changes everything. It’s not over yet.
I don't like the way we play - never have done and never will do. However, I can put up with it if it enables us to achieve promotions to the Premier League and then survival at that level - you are right, despite a level of ability and technique that was lower than probably any other club in the division, we were bridging that gap, but something changed during the fortnight's break between our win at Southampton and our home thumping by Watford.

Danny Gabbidon, a City fan and a pundit not given to the Chris Sutton approach by any means, thinks that our opponents have not had to work hard at all to score against us in our last three matches;-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...bidon-15913761

I've still not seen anything of the Wolves match, but it all seemed very comfortable for them on Saturday - we've got no chance of staying up if we keep on playing like we did against Watford and Everton and I wouldn't rule out us finishing bottom again if we don't rediscover those battling qualities you talk about soon.