+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bale

Bale

What has happened to him? Things not going so great in Madrid.

Re: Bale

To much golf

Pique is ****ing mental

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Pique is ****ing mental
    Good new toothbrush will get rid of it

I watched the game last night, normally I like to support Bale but he was anonymous last night, finished the game with 14 touches of the ball.

He seems completely disinterested and can only put it down to him trying to force a move away from Real

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I watched the game last night, normally I like to support Bale but he was anonymous last night, finished the game with 14 touches of the ball.

He seems completely disinterested and can only put it down to him trying to force a move away from Real
    And back home to Cardiff....

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    And back home to Cardiff....
    Loan deal for our last few games, could we muster 5% of his wages?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Loan deal for our last few games, could we muster 5% of his wages?
    We can pay for it using our sell on fee.

I think injuries have taken their toll on him. No longer seems to have that explosive burst of pace that was once his biggest strength.

A shadow of the player that led Wales almost single handily to Euro 2016.

I think this season has put to bed the myth amongst biased Welsh fans that Ronaldo was holding him back at Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I think injuries have taken their toll on him. No longer seems to have that explosive burst of pace that was once his biggest strength.

A shadow of the player that led Wales almost single handily to Euro 2016.

I think this season has put to bed the myth amongst biased Welsh fans that Ronaldo was holding him back at Madrid.
    As selfish as Ronnie is he was never holding him back you only need to look at how good Rooney and he was together

Bale still looks stand out when plays for Wales. It looks as though he has had enough critiscm and wants to be lov3d somewhere. I could be completely wrong?

I'm not sure who he could go to now.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Bale still looks stand out when plays for Wales. It looks as though he has had enough critiscm and wants to be lov3d somewhere. I could be completely wrong?

I think Man Utd would be perfect for him

sit back..play golf..take his wages...fresh for wales..sorted

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    sit back..play golf..take his wages...fresh for wales..sorted
    With all the injuries he’s had I don’t think it’s wise for him to play golf, he should be coming in to his prime now but feels more like the end

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    With all the injuries he’s had I don’t think it’s wise for him to play golf, he should be coming in to his prime now but feels more like the end
    He needs a haircut too, I think it's time to ditch the man bun. I'd recommend short 'n serious.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post

Does he? I think someone like Brooks has had more to offer in attack than Bale, or Ramsey, have in the last year or so.

If he never kicks another ball that’ll do me an absolute Welsh sporting legend along with Ash and the rest of the boys

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Does he? I think someone like Brooks has had more to offer in attack than Bale, or Ramsey, have in the last year or so.
    I've been meaning to bring this point up, now that Eddie Howe has moved Brooks into the the CAM position. I agree he is dangerous going forward, has laserlike passing ability and an eye for goal, but he also has a decent defensive game. So the question is Brooks or Ramsey in the CAM position? I have always seen Brooks as a number 10, but he can also operate on both flanks. He is a very good and intelligent footballer, and I think he will get better in the next season or two. The obvious solution would be to play Brooks on the right, but Bale and Wilson also like to operate there. It great to have choices, but a bit of a conundrum for Giggs. I'd also like to see Woodburn and Matondo in contention for the left-sided position, so I hope they can kick-on and make an impact.

Left out again.

0-1!

Great game just like the 1st leg.

0-2!

Bale must be pissing himself

Bale on after 28 mins.

Can he rewrite the script?

It's now half time and Bale has had a brilliant 20 minutes

O-3!!

What a game, this is how the Premier League should be played. No tippy tappy BS here.

1-3

Real need 2 goals.