+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flyer46 - More nonsense

Flyer46 - More nonsense

I said in another thread that I really hope that when the final AAIB report becomes public that a prosecution against Willie McKay & his subordinates is commenced where hopefully they all get a custodial sentence.
    or,
    Let Willie McKay have his public debate with the CCFC management & perhaps someone takes him out with a double tap.

An eye for an eye, Willie McKay is culpable for 2 deaths both Jointly and severally with his 'sidekicks'

Well, now that Willie McKay has said " that he would kill everybody” at the club " " it seems the Police are investigating alleged threats by Willie McKay towards senior Cardiff City officials, Telegraph Sport can reveal.

An inquiry has been launched amid accusations the man who booked Emiliano Sala’s doomed flight threatened to “kill everybody” at the club.

A complaint by Cardiff also claims he made similar threats against specific individuals, both in person and over the telephone.

Telegraph Sport has been told by sources close to the club that these individuals, who this publication has agreed not to name, are taking the threats seriously and have provided witness statements to that effect.

The police investigation is a major escalation in the acrimonious fallout from the fatal Jan 21 plane crash.
    I think this time he has signed off his own destiny ?

South Wales Police said that it “can confirm that a complaint has been received from Cardiff City Football Club and is currently being investigated”.

On conviction, a death threat is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Cardiff declined to comment beyond stating: “It was necessary and appropriate for South Wales Police to be engaged on the matter.”

But The Telegraph has learnt they accuse McKay of threatening to “kill everybody” at the club on the weekend of the footballer’s funeral in Argentina last month.

He is alleged to have told club officials: “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.”

Re: Telegraph: 'Police investigate Willie McKay amid Cardiff City 'kill' threat allegation'

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does anyone think Mr McKay is anyway behind the media hunt now ongoing around Warnocks son who is an agent ??

I dont quite get how this became news alongside the current news stories.

If something snaps for Warnock and he goes I suspect it will be too look after his lad and take the strain away from them .

It's a disgusting matter .
    McKay is a Snakey **** so it wouldn't surprise me if he was behind the Neil & Son news story
    McKay will stop at nothing to 'take the spotlight off himself' Does the daft Weegie Wanker not realise he is CENTRE STAGE & 'TOPPING THE BILL' so the Spotlight will be firmly focused on him for the foreseeable future.

I am glad he is 'over-exposing' himself with all his Press releases & tv interviews.

A bizarre thought If Willie McKay has said “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.” my inquisitive mind makes me wonder whether Dave Henderson has been 'silenced' by Willie McKay because I would imagine Dave Henderson is holding a lot a damning info that would cause the McKay clan a lot of grief.

It just seems strange that Dave Henderson is not 'defending his role or position' in this matter, all seems a bit strange to me.

Re: Telegraph: 'Police investigate Willie McKay amid Cardiff City 'kill' threat allegation'

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    McKay is a Snakey **** so it wouldn't surprise me if he was behind the Neil & Son news story
    McKay will stop at nothing to 'take the spotlight off himself' Does the daft Weegie Wanker not realise he is CENTRE STAGE & 'TOPPING THE BILL' so the Spotlight will be firmly focused on him for the foreseeable future.

I am glad he is 'over-exposing' himself with all his Press releases & tv interviews.

A bizarre thought If Willie McKay has said “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.” my inquisitive mind makes me wonder whether Dave Henderson has been 'silenced' by Willie McKay because I would imagine Dave Henderson is holding a lot a damning info that would cause the McKay clan a lot of grief.

It just seems strange that Dave Henderson is not 'defending his role or position' in this matter, all seems a bit strange to me.
    Disgraceful being ( left out the human bit , as he's unworthy )