+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11 wins. Apparently no team has ever been relegated with 11 wins

Re: 11 wins. Apparently no team has ever been relegated with 11 wins

I think this this stat needs qualifying to state since the PL was reduced to 20 teams and 38 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I think this this stat needs qualifying to state since the PL was reduced to 20 teams and 38 games.
    I can qualify that

We need to play The Great Escape theme at our last 2 home games.

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    I still feel we can win 4 of the 6 remaining games ...... But saying that when we had those three matches against Watford (H) Everton (H) & Wolves (A) they were all "Winnable games" and what happened there - It was Absolutely Embarrassing.

My heart says we can do it, but my head says we wont - We'll just do ANOTHER CARDIFF
    Something I just realised last night, wonder how much effort palace might put in knowing they could relegate there rivals bha?
    Can you imagine the jacks putting in a shift knowing if they did it might keep us up. Surely 3 points there....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Something I just realised last night, wonder how much effort palace might put in knowing they could relegate there rivals bha?
    Can you imagine the jacks putting in a shift knowing if they did it might keep us up. Surely 3 points there....
    What fans think/want ain't necessarily the same as what's in the players' minds.