Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
You obviously havent seen any of his pre or post match interviews then. To say his English is excellent is ridiculous. Even Fulham Traveller has admitted on this forum that his communication skills in English are restricted.

Mocking other posters because they have a different opinion of someone, is a very mature way of carrying out a discussion/argument isn't it. Some people on this forum behave like spolit children who think the board is run by them for their own benefit. I have been mocked on here ever since I came on it, just because I happen to enjoy watching City and stand up for the manager, team and individual players. Other posters just cant take it because they enjoy wallowing in negativity, depression and criticism.
https://www.football.london/ff15b2d0...2-1ab9989a3252

I wonder who has never seen Jokanovic speak before... watch the video in that link and tell me that he's not almost fluent in English ffs

As for the rest of your post, you have no self-awareness and no matter how many times things are pointed out to you, you will never realise it. There's support for your club and then there's blind support & bias - you fall into the latter.