Someone mentioned him the other day and the more I think about it the more I think he would be an ideal replacement for Warnock next season, he knows how to get promoted from the championship and gets his team playing good football, now I don't know why but I had a good feeling about Bellamy being next manager but with what's going on I think that ship may have sailed, I think the club need to start looking at a longer term plan and not the easy short route we'll have a good couple of years of parachute payments to keep us ticking over to rebuild this current squad and start getting a decent infrastructure within the club preferably starting with the academy I know it's not cheap but in the end I believe it would pay for itself if we had the highest cat actually bringing in decent kids who would be the future of the club, another is the scouting system there's many gems abroad for next to no money but you need to put the time and effort in look at the lad at Norwich pukki picked up for next to nothing scored 24/25 goals roofe at Leeds is another example you don't need to break the bank to find decent players, looking at our current side it worries me how much of a revamp it needs the back four probably needs a total overhaul we'll have no midfield and we're desperate for a striker. I think it's in the best interest of us and Warnock himself to start afresh next season imho