+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Real Madrid vs Ajax

Real Madrid vs Ajax

Great game of football. 2-0 to Ajax, Madrid could be going out!

Re: Real Madrid vs Ajax

Boom 3-0 goodnight

VAR drama coming up

Goal given, Madrid are going out

Oh dear oh dear

4-1!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    4-1!
    Of course Ramos got himself booked so he would be able to play in next round only to get an additional 1 game ban and now will miss a game next season

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Of course Ramos got himself booked so he would be able to play in next round only to get an additional 1 game ban and now will miss a game next season

Kroos is having an absolute nightmare

Just shows what a bit of planning and a vision can do. Ajax can't compete with big European clubs financially yet they can turn in performances like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Just shows what a bit of planning and a vision can do. Ajax can't compete with big European clubs financially yet they can turn in performances like this.
    The vision of one man 40 odd years ago amazing system they have there but difficult to keep their players yet they'll roll out another one in a year or so

Just saw on Twitter that Ajax's total revenue from last year was less than West Brom earned from TV money.

Adios Real.....wankers 😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Just saw on Twitter that Ajax's total revenue from last year was less than West Brom earned from TV money.
    Exactly. Though difficult, I do believe it's possible to emulate this in our league

Bale injured? The result can be enjoyed considering what Ramos did in the last leg but Bale potentially picking up an injury on the same day Bamba's ACL has been announced, did we all run over a cat or something?

Madrid in a mess how wonderful, another team who are very unlikeable , allegedly given favourable decisions over the years by the Spanish authorities .

Great game of football. 2-0 to Ajax, Madrid could be going out!
    Could you please try to start these type of Team A v Team B threads before the games begin, as you are making CCMB look quite amateur compared to other football websites. Cheers

Neres pulled a Whittingham move tonight (v Preston 2007ish). Nice to see Europe catching on to the master.

I'm more than happy with Ajax winning but for a bit of perspective this Real Madrid team have been dicked at the Bernebeu by CSKA Moscow, Levante, Real Sociedad and Girona.

Ajax got dicked by Feyenoord 6-2 just over a month ago.

They got a great philosophy but let's not start getting the wanking socks out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I'm more than happy with Ajax winning but for a bit of perspective this Real Madrid team have been dicked at the Bernebeu by CSKA Moscow, Levante, Real Sociedad and Girona.

They got a great philosophy but let's not start getting the wanking socks out yet.
    I completely agree. Madrid are a club in crisis however getting to the champions league and producing players like De Ligt and De Hong shows they're doing something right

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Maybe...But to go through from losing your home leg happens rarely. Once a decade on average (this was the 7th time in 64 years) in fact, and this was against the club who have won 4 of the last 5 champions leagues, which in itself is unheard of since it stopped being straight knock out.

On the recent wankingsockeurometer, I'd put this with Barca V PSG 4-0 recovery and the Bayern Munich drubbing of Barca in the semifinal.

I dont think it's the start of an Ajax golden age, but as a knockout tie it was something special.

I completely agree. Madrid are a club in crisis however getting to the champions league and producing players like De Ligt and De Hong shows they're doing something right
    Fully agree they must be doing something right which should be applauded.

Tadic was outstanding. Didn't Mark Hughes bin him whilst at Southampton?

Fully agree they must be doing something right which should be applauded.

Tadic was outstanding. Didn't Mark Hughes bin him whilst at Southampton?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I dont think it's the start of an Ajax golden age, but as a knockout tie it was something special.
    And absolutely hilarious!!