+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Things The Younger Generation May Never Experience

Re: Things The Younger Generation May Never Experience

Deciding you would go along to watch Alan Durban's Third Division City team after all about forty minutes before kick off, parking virtually outside Ninian Park and joining a queue of one person (if you were unlucky) to pay cash at the turnstile.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Deciding you would go along to watch Alan Durban's Third Division City team after all about forty minutes before kick off, parking virtually outside Ninian Park and joining a queue of one person (if you were unlucky) to pay cash at the turnstile.
    Ah that was you behind me in the 'queue'

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As a teenager outside the family enclosure (lower Grandstand) asking blokes if they i could go into the ground with them so i could get in cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    As a teenager outside the family enclosure (lower Grandstand) asking blokes if they i could go into the ground with them so i could get in cheaper.
    Also, the bloke on the gate telling you to squeeze into one turnstile with your mate so that he could pocket your entry fee.

Five park drive.
    Big Lisa.
    Get a job, what a mad bastard.
    Up the tree behind the grange end.
    Going in the city with a guy in a wheelchair, then legging it before the ramp.
    Getting stopped in James street at about 10am by a Jap seaman asking directions to North Star ****y ****y.

Hearing the knock off hooter on the dock and watching a tidal wave of push bikes exit the dock gates and swarm across the Clarence road bridge.