Thread: Michael Jackson , channel four tonight and tomorrow

Michael Jackson , channel four tonight and tomorrow

What parent allows their seven year old child to sleepover with a grown man

Guilty !!

Re: Michael Jackson , channel four tonight and tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Guilty !!
    Mrs Wise let young Ernie sleep with Eric well into his 40s!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it, I like some of his music, saw him live at the arms park many years ago

Of course the guy was a very strange weirdo, but these people who come forward were always happy to settle out of court for huge amounts of money, they always look like they are driven by the greed to earn dollars out of it, surely they would have wanted justice ? ? ? and not a few mill bucks ? ? ?

This latest 2, one of them has been working with the family putting on MJ tribute shows since MJ's death, then was still so traumatised by it all he wanted to be the dance director at the MJ One show at the mandalay bay in las vegas, he was snubbed and then this all happened

But having said that, would i have let my kids sleep over with the weirdo, Hell no

What time is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    What time is it on?
    Starting now on C4 + 1

Bloody hell ........ he's not holding back on what happened between him and Michael

what did he say..fell asleep

I didn't watch it. I'll probably watch it on the weekend. But this is a pretty interesting article. It might give you a bit of insight as to why some of them settled out of court.

https://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/1995/09/orth199509

blimey what them fellas had to say i cringed at... i have kids same age as they were when supposed to be abused

something is not right, everyone sort of knows somethings not right yet choose to become mj evertime beat it or im bad comes on...lol

same sort of thing is going on with r kelly now only he is alive to defend himself, and same thing happened with the likes of bill cosby, rolf harris, stuart hall, jimmy savage, to name but a few...

agreed the mums and dads did not have to bow down to mj and allow these kids to sleep in the same room and bed as him i dont know how they can live with them selves if mj did what them lads say he did... shocking

love when folks come out the woodwork to defend him too saying he didnt do anything... they were not there!

with r kelly its well documented he married aaliyah (r&b singer) who was like what 14 at the time, she passed away in a air crash and cant defend or accuse now either

also well documented mj paid off some of these kids and there families to keep quiet... that wade lad is a celeb in his own circles now, ok off the back of mj no doubt but he will have probably gone on to be a success in his own right in australia if hed have stayed there... but he is a success on his own and doing well for himself surely he dont need to be on tv saying mj stuck his tongue in his ****... blimey

elvis ? he met his wife when she was 14 didnt he ? not much gets said about him

all i do know is most of my childhood heroes are either locked up, dead or paedos

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Guilty !!
    One thinking they can make a fortune out of allegations?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Looking forward to it, I like some of his music, saw him live at the arms park many years ago

Of course the guy was a very strange weirdo, but these people who come forward were always happy to settle out of court for huge amounts of money, they always look like they are driven by the greed to earn dollars out of it, surely they would have wanted justice ? ? ? and not a few mill bucks ? ? ?

This latest 2, one of them has been working with the family putting on MJ tribute shows since MJ's death, then was still so traumatised by it all he wanted to be the dance director at the MJ One show at the mandalay bay in las vegas, he was snubbed and then this all happened

But having said that, would i have let my kids sleep over with the weirdo, Hell no
    They probably made up the allegations to get money. And got lucky when they accurately described his penis.

Haven't seen it but read enough over the years to feel it's a cash grab. They both in court had previously defended him, as adults.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/corey-f...nd-1202569445/

This was quite interesting from another who was around Jackson at a similar time.

Didn't one of the lads form part of Jacko's defence in his 2005 court case , isn't he known / prone to alleged lying, according to his mum ?

The documentary doesn't provide any counter evidence or balance, It is compelling however ,there two sides to every story in my view .

You do wonder why now , why wait this long , is it the season of revelations with #me too , R Kelly and countless other cases , why not say something in 2005 .

I can't believe how many people think all these people are making it all up- just for money.

People are also really asking why it has taken them so long to come out publicly. People are really wondering that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I can't believe how many people think all these people are making it all up- just for money.

People are also really asking why it has taken them so long to come out publicly. People are really wondering that?!
    yes! If i was raped or sexually interfered with , i wouldn't wait 10,15,20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    yes! If i was raped or sexually interfered with , i wouldn't wait 10,15,20 years.
    Im guessing you werent then. If you had or had had much experience with people who had been sexually abused as children you would understand how silly your comment is.

Off the top of my head the average is about 25 years before people abused as children tell anyone.

Im guessing you werent then. If you had or had had much experience with people who had been sexually abused as children you would understand how silly your comment is.
    Good post,people who get groomed in their minds are still under the control of the offender no matter what age they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Good post,people who get groomed in their minds are still under the control of the offender no matter what age they are.
    Exactly. It doesn't happen overnight.

It also involves the grooming of parents etc to allow the necessary access to the child. Yes of course in hindsight the parents who allowed this look awful. But we need to understand how easy it is for people to get caught up in this. "He seems alright". "We've got to know him now". That kind of thinking.

The same as the gary bennell case and all the children footballers he had in his house. Uncanny similarities to Michael Jackson- bennells house was also described as a child's dream.

Exactly. It doesn't happen overnight.

It also involves the grooming of parents etc to allow the necessary access to the child. Yes of course in hindsight the parents who allowed this look awful. But we need to understand how easy it is for people to get caught up in this. "He seems alright". "We've got to know him now". That kind of thinking.

The same as the gary bennell case and all the children footballers he had in his house. Uncanny similarities to Michael Jackson- bennells house was also described as a child's dream.
    This how they work, get the parents trust and go from there.Clever devious cunning.Total control.

which works in normal cases

Yet wade has been working with the family putting on MJ tribute shows since MJ's death, he then wanted to be the dance director at the MJ One show at the mandalay bay in las vegas

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And got lucky when they accurately described his penis.
    Or Maybe he read the court transcripts from the court case that he was defending MJ ?

From my limited understanding of how child abuse is reported, it is possible to repress memories of events and for these to submerge later in life. It also seems to be true that when a well known person is accused it gives confidence to other victims to come forward and it encourages others to come forward who, sometimes because they've unconsciously joined innocent memories into a false narrative, are not victims of the abuse they are alleging.

Part two tonight, is it? Hopefully in the very least it's giving parents/guardians a kick up the arse. Maybe it will also help change how we treat "child stars" and allow celebrities to act.

This how they work, get the parents trust and go from there.Clever devious cunning.Total control.
    I am not sure with all the will in the world would you trust your young lad having a sleep over with a grown man and sleep in the same bed

were they blinded by / chose to ignore the thought of MJ making a star of there son ? ? ?

Off the top of my head the average is about 25 years before people abused as children tell anyone.
    That's awful, I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to hold something like that inside for so long it's no wonder that a lot of abused end up killing themselves

To be fair to Wade, he sounds like a straight up honourable guy, maybe I was wrong to doubt him