+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson , channel four tonight and tomorrow

Re: Michael Jackson , channel four tonight and tomorrow

My wife is watching it. I can't deal with it.

The bloke is a pedophile, the kids parents sold them out for fame and fortune.

Those men were groomed as children hence the way they speak about him with such reverence still to this day shows his ability to manipulate them as children.

All under his employment should be disgusted with themselves because they all took the coin to turn a blind eye. It's disgusting that the ***** music is still played on tv and radio.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Looking forward to it, I like some of his music, saw him live at the arms park many years ago

Of course the guy was a very strange weirdo, but these people who come forward were always happy to settle out of court for huge amounts of money, they always look like they are driven by the greed to earn dollars out of it, surely they would have wanted justice ? ? ? and not a few mill bucks ? ? ?

This latest 2, one of them has been working with the family putting on MJ tribute shows since MJ's death, then was still so traumatised by it all he wanted to be the dance director at the MJ One show at the mandalay bay in las vegas, he was snubbed and then this all happened

But having said that, would i have let my kids sleep over with the weirdo, Hell no
    Mad how people will do mental gymnastics to defend him because they like his music.

If it was just some guy in the street who did it you would be calling for the death penalty to be brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Or Maybe he read the court transcripts from the court case that he was defending MJ ?
    I'm talking about the kids who described it before it went to court.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Good post,people who get groomed in their minds are still under the control of the offender no matter what age they are.
    Unless they are groomed to marry an IS fighter as a child, in which case they are fully responsible

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Mad how people will do mental gymnastics to defend him because they like his music.

If it was just some guy in the street who did it you would be calling for the death penalty to be brought back.
    I don't think it is because of his music, I guess the fact that he was very wealthy means he was able to buy expensive legal representation, who can put up a plausible defence

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't think it is because of his music, I guess the fact that he was very wealthy means he was able to buy expensive legal representation, who can put up a plausible defence
    I meant people like Matt, he’d want his citizenship stripped if he wasn’t a good singer.

Anyone else reckon Jackson faked his own death to rid himself of all this? It could be true......

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Im guessing you werent then. If you had or had had much experience with people who had been sexually abused as children you would understand how silly your comment is.

Off the top of my head the average is about 25 years before people abused as children tell anyone.
    ok i was out by 5 years.
    i feel sorry for the kids
    any kids that have been abused
    jacksons kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I meant people like Matt, he’d want his citizenship stripped if he wasn’t a good singer.
    It's clear that his talent and what he meant to people, as well as the court case in which he was found not guilty, is making some people judge his legacy with rose-tinted glasses. There was a quote I posted in another thread which basically asked whether we should be replacing the word "or" with "and" whenever we say he was, for example, a child abuser or child protector.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What parent allows their seven year old child to sleepover with a grown man

Guilty !!
    I've seen the big eared boys on the farm