+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay with us Neil, even if we go down

Stay with us Neil, even if we go down

Best manager Cardiff city have ever had , period

Re: Stay with us Neil, even if we go down

No thanks, appreciate everything he's done but time for him to retire now

100% correct Sludge in fact l will predict if he does leave at the end of the season and we get relegated we will do a Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Best manager Cardiff city have ever had , period
    Nah, the throng have had their fill of welly ball.

On a different note I noticed Janet Street-Porter was on today's edition of Loose Women. How you can rate her 'a sort' I'll never know. She must be knocking 80, has a terrible peroxide hair colour, buck teeth and speaks like she has a billiard ball in her mouth.

I'd given up posting on this board but had to log in to echo Sludge's and Since 64's posts.

The short-term memories of some on here are unbelievable. I can't think of anyone else who could have achieved what NW has done on the budget we are able to provide. Some of the more vocal critics on here should show some respect as well as try and really grasp the enormity of what we have achieved, and still are achieving, on the budget we have.

Fulham are an object lesson of how 'playing the right way' - whatever that is - guarantees you nothing. The last two seasons are amongst the best I have ever seen as a Cardiff fan, and amongst the best since we were relegated from the old first division.

This is year 2 of his time here. I'm happy he is gradually improving the quality of our squad within our wage structure and budget. I trust him to continue that improvement next year. He has shown with other teams such as QPR that given the resources he can produce sides that play attractive football. I'd rather give him that chance if he wants it rather than try and start again with someone who just wants to parrot a style we can't afford. See OGS for proof.

We are a mid-table Championship side in terms of our budget. Anything above that is a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'd given up posting on this board but had to log in to echo Sludge's and Since 64's posts.

The short-term memories of some on here are unbelievable. I can't think of anyone else who could have achieved what NW has done on the budget we are able to provide. Some of the more vocal critics on here should show some respect as well as try and really grasp the enormity of what we have achieved, and still are achieving, on the budget we have.

Fulham are an object lesson of how 'playing the right way' - whatever that is - guarantees you nothing. The last two seasons are amongst the best I have ever seen as a Cardiff fan, and amongst the best since we were relegated from the old first division.

This is year 2 of his time here. I'm happy he is gradually improving the quality of our squad within our wage structure and budget. I trust him to continue that improvement next year. He has shown with other teams such as QPR that given the resources he can produce sides that play attractive football. I'd rather give him that chance if he wants it rather than try and start again with someone who just wants to parrot a style we can't afford. See OGS for proof.

We are a mid-table Championship side in terms of our budget. Anything above that is a bonus.
    Aint it the truth

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Aint it the truth
    Not really.

Football is all about opinions and mine is that I want Mr Warnock to stay.

Warnock should be remembered not only for getting us promoted against all the odds but, more importantly, bringing the club back from a pit of apathy, anarchy and deep division.

Quote Originally Posted by Parti Mellow View Post
    Football is all about opinions and mine is that I want Mr Warnock to stay.
    If it's about opinions, my opinion is he should retire. Regarding the club. It might take a generation change with the fans as well to move up to the 20th century.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    No thanks, appreciate everything he's done but time for him to retire now
    It's time for you to retire, and take your shit-stirring mates with you

As brilliant as he’s been for us I’d welcome a change too.

Nice to see you again

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's time for you to retire, and take your shit-stirring mates with you

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You're lucky I'm not a mod, cos you and your mates wouldn't be allowed to run amok on here everyday, and then maybe people like Penarth Blues would start posting again.

You're lucky I'm not a mod, cos you and your mates wouldn't be allowed to run amok on here everyday, and then maybe people like Penarth Blues would start posting again.
    Thought one board of dictatorship is one to many.. Surprised you being one of them, seeing as you seem a sensible poster.

I think it's time for us to move in a new direction we need something we can build on.

Aww bless, be a bigger man and just admit you had a mare and stop throwing your toys out of the pram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Thought one board of dictatorship is one to many.. Surprised you being one of them, seeing as you seem a sensible poster.
    It's just banter, Jamie and his mates like a bit of banter

Agree 100% with this. Nice to know that I am not the only one who appreciates what NW has done for this club.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Agree 100% with this. Nice to know that I am not the only one who appreciates what NW has done for this club.
    So no worry we look like Stoke 30 years ago then?

No one would deny what Warnock has done for the club, I think he should have a statue outside the ground but just think it's best for the club to start looking at the longer term plan for the club

Yeah you're the only person who appreciates Neil on here

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Yeah you're the only person who appreciates Neil on here
    I'm starting to think he might be Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    So no worry we look like Stoke 30 years ago then?
    Look, we arent Man Utd or Arsenal. We have to play a system that suits the players we have and gradually build the squad over a period of time and within our budget. We got promotion last season, playing most games with two wingers, so hardly negative. If you want a good example of how not to do it look at Fulham. Lauded for their footballing skills, spent over £120m this season, three managers this season as well, playing like a bunch of strangers and where are they in the table ?