+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Johnson

Adam Johnson

Due out soon.

Would you want him at the club if he was a free and improved the squad or banned from football?

Re: Adam Johnson

Shouldn't be banned, but I wouldn't want him here

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Due out soon.

Would you want him at the club if he was a free and improved the squad or banned from football?
    Not a Fcuk ..... couldn't keep his Johnson in his pants

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Not a Fcuk ..... couldn't keep his Johnson in his pants
    Well he did because he didn't have sex with her.

Still vile using his status as a football player to groom an underage girl. Hope he doesn't get another club again

I’d like to think there would be mayhem down there if we signed that vile disgusting ****

Done his time. Deserves a second chance.

Would I want him? No he was on the decline anyway and will take 2 years to get back to full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Well he did because he didn't have sex with her.

Still vile using his status as a football player to groom an underage girl. Hope he doesn't get another club again
    Just had to google this because I thought well of course they had sex, turns out you are right. How the hell does someone get so long in prison if there was no sexual activity!?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Just had to google this because I thought well of course they had sex, turns out you are right. How the hell does someone get so long in prison if there was no sexual activity!?
    Because there was sexual activity (by definition) with a child and he plead guilty to it... As well as grooming.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Because there was sexual activity (by definition) with a child and he plead guilty to it... As well as grooming.
    I suppose kissing is sexual activity in definition i accept that, I was just surprised always assumed they had been in a sexual relationship.

completely un-related but I always find it funny that my mother was 15 and dad 21 when they started dating, ended up getting married, 26 year marriage, 2 kids, but by this definition my old man should be in prison for 6 years

Not played professionally for however long, so no not for us. Would do a good job lower down the leagues mind.

Can't ban him from football.

I'm sure wherever he goes it will be tough for him.

Funniest thing I saw in Bordeaux during Euros was a group of guys dressed as school girls being followed by a guy in a Sunderland top with JOHNSON's name and squad number on it.

you can have sex with a girl at 11.30pm the night before her 16th birthday and you're a paedophile. If you wait 30 minutes, you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    you can have sex with a girl at 11.30pm the night before her 16th birthday and you're a paedophile. If you wait 30 minutes, you aren't.
    It's a silly thing for me to wade in and be pedantic over, but I think a paedophile is someone who goes for pre-pubescent kids. There's another name for underage sex, but I'll leave it for someone else to Google.

And bill wyman went with Mandy smith aged 13 and never prosecuted, I believe in second chances in some cases

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    And bill wyman went with Mandy smith aged 13 and never prosecuted, I believe in second chances in some cases
    And Elvis

Not sure if true but doesn't Gary Madine go out with his girlfriend

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's entirely possible. I mean, I've heard a rumour that Sol Bamba is married to his wife.

It's entirely possible. I mean, I've heard a rumour that Sol Bamba is married to his wife.
    Whose wife is what, and where. and belongs to whom

Whose wife is what, and where. and belongs to whom

Bloody hell, we need “Wales Bales” and his comprehensive knowledge of language to sort this out !!!!!!!

Picks her up from school every day apparently.

This is a very complex issue. So when is underage not underage?

There are at least 16 states in the USA where there is NO legal minimum age for marriage. A further 2 have a minimum age of 14 for marriage, and a further 5 have a minimum age of 15 for marraige. So, depending on what state you live in you can marry a minor. It was only in 1929 that the UK imposed a minimum age of 16 for marriage, prior to 1929 the bride/ groom had only to have reached the age of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    This is a very complex issue. So when is underage not underage?

There are at least 16 states in the USA where there is NO legal minimum age for marriage. A further 2 have a minimum age of 14 for marriage, and a further 5 have a minimum age of 15 for marraige. So, depending on what state you live in you can marry a minor. It was only in 1929 that the UK imposed a minimum age of 16 for marriage, prior to 1929 the bride/ groom had only to have reached the age of puberty.
    Is it as complex as saying one is coloured or black

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bloody hell, we need “Wales Bales” and his comprehensive knowledge of language to sort this out !!!!!!!
    Leave him out he's up to his eyes in the American constitutional stuff.