Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I never said that at all. I said that you would never convince me that Solskjaer could have turned around City's fortunes. How can either of us be wrong when we will never actually know what would have happened?

Whatever Solskjaer achieves in his career will never mean that he could have fixed the mess he helped to create at City... And that's what I'm talking about when I say that you're trying to re-write history.

It's all well and good talking about patience (or patients) but when you're a recently relegated manager and taking your team towards the relegation zone in the division below, how much time are you expected to get to turn things around?

Basically, we will never know what would have happened had he stayed, but we were on a downward trajectory from the day he joined the club and I'm glad he didn't continue in his role any longer than he did.
It was never about winning or loosing at that time. it was about red and blue. Toxic. It had to take time. it even had to take Slade. If you dont understand that, so be it. The day Warnock makes a first half change like that, ill give it to you. But your simplistic "it didn't work", dont sit right with me..