Didnt realise he was ill

Re: Solskjaer

Fair play to him he's proven me wrong about him unbelievable turn around

Played 17
    Won 14
    Drawn 2
    Lost 1

That is nothing short of superb, at any level.

He has to get the job full time.

Fair play .......... Utd deserved it

9 away wins on the bounce including arsenal Tottenham Chelsea and now PSG with 10 first teamers out. Can’t knock him..

Heisenberg

It seems to be the perfect match between him and Man United. The job he's doing there is incredible and he deserves every plaudit...

But it still doesn't change the fact that he was shit with us and had to go when he did.

Such thin margins United didn't deserve to win that game let alone progress.

Mourinho had sapped the life put of United and he is the perfect tonic for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It seems to be the perfect match between him and Man United. The job he's doing there is incredible and he deserves every plaudit...

But it still doesn't change the fact that he was shit with us and had to go when he did.
    No he didn't. He needed time to turn a shit club around. Hope we have more patients with the next one of his caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Such thin margins United didn't deserve to win that game let alone progress.

Mourinho had sapped the life put of United and he is the perfect tonic for that.
    Good shout Paul Ince! Anyone could have done it!

Going directly from playing to managing the Man Utd reserves was the making of Ole, no fecking about with the U16's!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Didnt realise he was ill
    Tickled me

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    No he didn't. He needed time to turn a shit club around. Hope we have more patients with the next one of his caliber.
    To be fair we picked up a few casualties that had to be dealt with after he left😉

Some managers aren't the right fit, he was a disaster here and for all the right reasons (for both parties) was moved on. He was a nice bloke so fair play to him, deserves the job full time

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Tickled me
    And there is your illness. No balm will cure that. Only the next generation. Sleep tight

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    To be fair we picked up a few casualties that had to be dealt with after he left😉
    I can think of one. Slade..

Heisenberg

Oh, hey! Wolf is back everyone... Hooray.

You will never convince me that Solskjaer would have turned City's fortunes around. The base he has at United means he can implement whatever style he wants to play and the players are good enough to make it work. They were missing 10 players tonight and still had a few hundred million pounds worth of players in their starting line up... He wouldn't get that at more than a handful of clubs.

I've already given him credit for what he's doing at Man United and it doesn't seem to be a fluke... But stop trying to re-write history. He was a terrible manager for City and was deservedly sacked.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Going directly from playing to managing the Man Utd reserves was the making of Ole, no fecking about with the U16's!
    You're going to try to wriggle out of this... But you're wrong, again.

He was a striker coach before managing the reserves.

How are you always wrong? Seriously.

Oh, hey! Wolf is back everyone... Hooray.

You will never convince me that Solskjaer would have turned City's fortunes around. The base he has at United means he can implement whatever style he wants to play and the players are good enough to make it work. They were missing 10 players tonight and still had a few hundred million pounds worth of players in their starting line up... He wouldn't get that at more than a handful of clubs.

I've already given him credit for what he's doing at Man United and it doesn't seem to be a fluke... But stop trying to re-write history. He was a terrible manager for City and was deservedly sacked.
    I know I won't. You don't have the brains for it. Straight lines and long balls, , with a short term potential is more than you can handle. I'm not rewriteing anything. Just giving perspective.
    He just took his reserve team and made a night out out of it.. Anyone could have done it 👍

He'll just try and move the goal posts now

U16 strikers coach?

Heisenberg

I know I won't. You don't have the brains for it. Straight lines and long balls, , with a short term potential is more than you can handle. I'm not rewriteing anything. Just giving perspective.
    Love it. Thanks for your incredible insight, as always, Wolfy. Try not to get banned again too soon for being a c**t, will you xxx

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    U16 strikers coach?
    Nice try

Love it. Thanks for your incredible insight, as always, Wolfy. Try not to get banned again too soon for being a c**t, will you xxx
    I'm sure I will, responding to another goat..Take it on the chin walking among idiots though.. xxx

Heisenberg

I'm sure I will, responding to another goat..Take it on the chin walking among idiots though.. xxx
    I'm too stupid to understand any of that, sorry.