+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solskjaer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Solskjaer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    It was never about winning or loosing at that time. it was about red and blue. Toxic. It had to take time. it even had to take Slade. If you dont understand that, so be it. The day Warnock makes a first half change like that, ill give it to you. But your simplistic "it didn't work", dont sit right with me..
    Of course it doesn't sit right with you and you seem to take it far too personally.

In my situation, it's nothing personal at all when it comes to Solskjaer... he's actually one of only 3 Man Utd players in history that I'd ever admit to liking (Mata and Kanchelskis are the other two).

I just can't agree that he should have been afforded more time when results were poor and there was no cohesion on the pitch.

Re: Solskjaer

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Of course it doesn't sit right with you and you seem to take it far too personally.

In my situation, it's nothing personal at all when it comes to Solskjaer... he's actually one of only 3 Man Utd players in history that I'd ever admit to liking (Mata and Kanchelskis are the other two).

I just can't agree that he should have been afforded more time when results were poor and there was no cohesion on the pitch.
    I dont even take my personal life personally, so your out there on your own again.. I know. you think 7 games with a new squad, AND in a toxic environment is sufficient. i get that. its what i say is moronic. lets leave it at that. for now.