+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solskjaer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Solskjaer

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I miss playing Le Fondre out wide what a genius manager Ole was, we'd be in the Champions League right now if we didn't let him go.
    The same role, dont remember his name. But they are using a young striker the same way at Utd with some success, aren't they? Although Paterson out wide, there is a stroke of long ball genius The level, ahhh the level..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    The same role, dont remember his name. But they are using a young striker the same way at Utd with some success, aren't they? Although Paterson out wide, there is a stroke of long ball genius The level, ahhh the level..
    This has nothing to do with Warnock so leave it.

I don't know what striker you're on about, is it Rashford? Because if so you should be banned for trying to compare Le Fondre to Rashford Even then Rashford has been playing up front in a 2 recently so not sure what your point is.

Never in my life have I seen someone so obsessed with a manager who failed at Cardiff nearly 5 years ago. He's doing a brilliant job at United, doesn't change how poor he was here.

This has nothing to do with Warnock so leave it.

I don't know what striker you're on about, is it Rashford? Because if so you should be banned for trying to compare Le Fondre to Rashford Even then Rashford has been playing up front in a 2 recently so not sure what your point is.

Never in my life have I seen someone so obsessed with a manager who failed at Cardiff nearly 5 years ago. He's doing a brilliant job at United, doesn't change how poor he was here.
    ahh the levels of ignorance and lack of football knowledge just reached new heights..

ahh the levels of ignorance and lack of football knowledge just reached new heights..
    You just compared Marcus Rashford to Adam Le Fondre.

You just compared Marcus Rashford to Adam Le Fondre.
    For the halfwits, yes i did. Any one with two brain cells would know any role in hamlet have been played a thousand times, with different levels of characters off course..

For the halfwits, yes i did. Any one with two brain cells would know any role in hamlet have been played a thousand times, with different levels of characters off course..
    Shame Ole didn't have two brain cells when he was here then.

Shame Ole didn't have two brain cells when he was here then.
    oh dear..

Come on wolf you’re not seriously comparing le fondre to Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Come on wolf you’re not seriously comparing le fondre to Rashford
    Come on Jamie! I know you are not that dumb!... No, i am saying they are used in the same role.. At least now when they have all those injuries..