+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solskjaer

Re: Solskjaer

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's fairly obvious the current Man Utd team have taken a step back in time mate. I wouldn't be surprised if old purple nose isn't the instigator of it all, from his perch upstairs. They've had 5 years of dross, and OGS is the perfect frontman to be in charge of a return to the recent successful past.
    So 5 minutes ago it was ****ing obvious that the tactician was Mike phelan behind it all, and now you suspect it might be Alex Ferguson pulling the strings?
    It's fine to have these opinions, but why can't you admit that'swhat they are, and that you dont really know? Do you have a pathological need to want to impress us all with your supposed knowledge, because from what I can see it is absolutely having the opposite effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    So 5 minutes ago it was ****ing obvious that the tactician was Mike phelan behind it all, and now you suspect it might be Alex Ferguson pulling the strings?
    It's fine to have these opinions, but why can't you admit that'swhat they are, and that you dont really know? Do you have a pathological need to want to impress us all with your supposed knowledge, because from what I can see it is absolutely having the opposite effect.
    You mustn't question him, he's Russel Group educated!

I think you need to look up the meaning of the word instigator, before you embarrass yourself any further

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You mustn't question him, he's Russel Group educated!
    Listen big guy, swarming and personal attacks are not a legitimate debating tactic, it just makes you look like a cull dunt.

Listen big guy, swarming and personal attacks are not a legitimate debating tactic, it just makes you look like a cull dunt.
    Personal attacks!

Nothing wrong with pointing out your fantastic education is there, clearly you're a level or two above some of the people on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Nothing wrong with pointing out your fantastic education is there, clearly you're a level or two above some of the people on this forum
    I find quite tragic that grown men can't speak for themselves without backup, and haven't got the balls to stand up on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Personal attacks!
    It's not aimed at you personally

I find quite tragic that grown men can't speak for themselves without backup, and haven't got the balls to stand up on their own.
    No-one on here is intellectually capable of speaking to you one on one which is why there needs to be a group of people taking you on at once.

No-one on here is intellectually capable of speaking to you one on one which is why there needs to be a group of people taking you on at once.
    The thing is, everybody knows it is the same group of people who have ruined this message board. It's a mystery how they have been allowed to get away with it for so long. Who can blame the decent posters for buggering off, when these idiots put on the same show day after day?

On track. Legend! Playing four players under 20 years, and thumping PSG. And have the balls to sub players (Read, Warnock - defender!) after half hour play. Then change the tactics again. Absolutely stunning management (With Fergie on Mike giving Ole the orders) Talk about staff coercion

Btw Balesy. Phelan was never the tactic guy. He was the translator, the feel good factor and the one giving players the details. Not the orchestrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    On track. Legend! Playing four players under 20 years, and thumping PSG. And have the balls to sub players (Read, Warnock - defender!) after half hour play. Then change the tactics again. Absolutely stunning management (With Fergie on Mike giving Ole the orders) Talk about staff coercion
    Is it true old purple nose was spotted with a walkie-talkie up in the directors box?

Greenwood looks like he could be a real talent if he can make the step-up to senior football. Man Utd have a nucleus of very good young players. The class of 2020?

He's been pretty lucky, especially last night. They had 3 shots on target, one into an empty net, one Buffon spilled to Lukaku, and one hit the arm of a defender.
    I like ole and I like the football they are playing but I think this run is flattering him a bit, they are overperforming xG by a large amount at the moment and that never lasts

He's been pretty lucky, especially last night. They had 3 shots on target, one into an empty net, one Buffon spilled to Lukaku, and one hit the arm of a defender.
    I like ole and I like the football they are playing but I think this run is flattering him a bit, they are overperforming xG by a large amount at the moment and that never lasts
    Agree. Not sure luck is it. But poor defending. Poor goalkeeping and VAR saves the day for them. Yes, and a post shot from PSG. Dosent change the fact that they actually had some control. That sub after 30 minutes changed the game. PSG grew into it second half again, and again they adjust immediate. And those kids? Brilliant management, and it's not the first time. XG is a graph, not a fortune teller. And ”the sour one” made that median.

Agree. Not sure luck is it. But poor defending. Poor goalkeeping and VAR saves the day for them. Yes, and a post shot from PSG. Dosent change the fact that they actually had some control. That sub after 30 minutes changed the game. PSG grew into it second half again, and again they adjust immediate. And those kids? Brilliant management, and it's not the first time. XG is a graph, not a fortune teller. And ”the sour one” made that median.
    Changed the game is a bit strong. It's not as though utd were dominant after that sub, just that they didn't look like being completely overrun. They were still very fortunate to have gone through.

Changed the game is a bit strong. It's not as though utd were dominant after that sub, just that they didn't look like being completely overrun. They were still very fortunate to have gone through.
    It changed the game. It looked like a five goal loss at the time, to being defensive control. And the movement of PSG was effectively nullefied. Yes they are. Still a massive achievement with that team and bemch. It's like taking Blackpool to the quarter finals of champions league..

I can't help but like Solskjaer, he does seem like a down to earth good guy.

I can't remember wanting to see a manager succeed at Cardiff and in retrospect (especially having to endure Slade) maybe we should have given him longer considering the conflict of playing styles from Malky's to his.

However I do agree with those who say that they couldn't even understand what he was even trying to do at that time.
    His signings were underwhelming and considering his obsession with all things Man United I was really surprised that he didn't address the lack of pace in the squad.

Any half wit should admit, feck. We dropped a bollock letting this guy go! But we didn't let him go. He left by his own choice not being dictated how to build his team. Lets hope it dosent come down to the last game of the season, because that would be karma on another level!

I miss playing Le Fondre out wide what a genius manager Ole was, we'd be in the Champions League right now if we didn't let him go.

I miss playing Le Fondre out wide what a genius manager Ole was, we'd be in the Champions League right now if we didn't let him go.
    The same role, dont remember his name. But they are using a young striker the same way at Utd with some success, aren't they? Although Paterson out wide, there is a stroke of long ball genius The level, ahhh the level..

ahh, remembered it now.. Rushford or something.

The same role, dont remember his name. But they are using a young striker the same way at Utd with some success, aren't they? Although Paterson out wide, there is a stroke of long ball genius The level, ahhh the level..
    This has nothing to do with Warnock so leave it.

I don't know what striker you're on about, is it Rashford? Because if so you should be banned for trying to compare Le Fondre to Rashford Even then Rashford has been playing up front in a 2 recently so not sure what your point is.

Never in my life have I seen someone so obsessed with a manager who failed at Cardiff nearly 5 years ago. He's doing a brilliant job at United, doesn't change how poor he was here.

I don't know what striker you're on about, is it Rashford? Because if so you should be banned for trying to compare Le Fondre to Rashford Even then Rashford has been playing up front in a 2 recently so not sure what your point is.

Never in my life have I seen someone so obsessed with a manager who failed at Cardiff nearly 5 years ago. He's doing a brilliant job at United, doesn't change how poor he was here.
    ahh the levels of ignorance and lack of football knowledge just reached new heights..

Exactly, Leeds fans most probably think Brian Clough was shite, while Forest & Derby fans have a very different opinion. It’s how a manager or player performs at your club that matters, anything else is irrelevant really.