Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 164

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

  1. #91

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I wasn't throwing out a diagnosis as that is finite. Imagine you started feeling dehydrated all of the time, started urinating far more frequently and had feelings of sudden tiredness - if I said to you "with those symptoms, it sounds like you may have diabetes", that wouldn't be a diagnosis - it's just a suggestion that you may want to explore the option that it could be.

    You keep going on about mental health training as if I got a certificate from collecting crisp packets - but it's specific training on symptoms of mental health conditions. Because of this useless training, many of my clients were eventually diagnosed (by qualified professionals) for mental health conditions (some of them as severe as paranoid schizophrenia) that had been missed for decades, because they had fallen through the gaps in society and people just thought that they were a bit weird.

    Due to knowing what symptoms to look out for, I was able to support them to get the professional help that they needed. Also, because of their diagnoses, they were able to access the right welfare benefits to support them to live independently... which would have been instantly turned down previously.

    I'm proud of my achievements, thank you.
    i keep going on? Never heard about "mental health training".. You either got your bachelor, or you dont.. You see someone struggle, guide them to professional help.. Not much more to it than that.. Glad for you! Keep up the good work! although maybe leave out the good advice on a fotball forum..

  2. #92

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    i keep going on? Never heard about "mental health training".. You either got your bachelor, or you dont.. You see someone struggle, guide them to professional help.. Not much more to it than that.. Glad for you! Keep up the good work! although maybe leave out the good advice on a fotball forum..
    Why would you have heard of it? You left the "field" 15 years ago, apparently... and I'm guessing it wasn't in the UK that you were based. So, unless you work in the public or third sector in the UK and are dealing with people who have/may have mental health problems, I'd be surprised if you had heard of it.

  3. #93

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    I think that's enough said on the matter anyway. If Wales Bales doesn't want to take my advice, that's entirely up to him. I was only trying to help.

  4. #94

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Why would you have heard of it? You left the "field" 15 years ago, apparently... and I'm guessing it wasn't in the UK that you were based. So, unless you work in the public or third sector in the UK and are dealing with people who have/may have mental health problems, I'd be surprised if you had heard of it.
    I didn't leave the "field". I now work with treatment as a therapist. But have nothing to do with diagnosis. Maybe another poster can step in for me, as I'm on ignore from your part anyways..

  5. #95

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    i keep going on? Never heard about "mental health training".. You either got your bachelor, or you dont.. You see someone struggle, guide them to professional help.. Not much more to it than that.. Glad for you! Keep up the good work! although maybe leave out the good advice on a fotball forum..
    Yeah, how the hell do you conduct a clinical diagnose on a football message board, when most people are operating from behind carefully crafted internet personas? The mind boggles

    As an experiment, if you put a group of 100 people in a room, I bet most of them wouldn't be able to match any real persons to user names, yet this joker claims to possess such extraordinary powers that he can do just that. This fella is a charlatan!

  6. #96

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    God Almighty

    Regarding M. Jackson (deceased), if there were ongoing investigations, then Jackson would have to be capable of committing allegded offences in the here and now for us to be able to talk about them in the present tense. Clearly he isn't capable of doing this as he is dead, so lets put that one to bed shall we?

    Sombody posted in this thread that the allegations were all historical. This is bullsit, because the first two paragraphs state that there are multiple allegations regarding violations of the FFP rules. Besides the allegations about the historical transfers, there are also allegations regarding the club sponsorship, which could have occured at any point up until the present day. Anybody with basic research skills will have been able to find this out in a matter of minutes.

    Also, I didn't start the thread derailment, there is another poster who trawls through posts looking for arguments in an attempt to make himself appear clever. You may recognise him from fact that doesn't seem to have many original thoughts of his own.

    I hope this clears everything up, and thanks for your interest n this topic.
    I see. So the allegations that show Man City still feel the need to cheat are there and easy to find by anyone with basic research skills. So why did you put up a link which only deals with allegations of historical offences and ask why they still feel the need to cheat then? Very confusing. Just stick up the easy-to-find link which contains the allegations of current offences, then you can talk about them in the present tense and you won't look like a moron who can't grasp simple grammar.

  7. #97

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I see. So the allegations that show Man City still feel the need to cheat are there and easy to find by anyone with basic research skills. So why did you put up a link which only deals with allegations of historical offences and ask why they still feel the need to cheat then? Very confusing. Just stick up the easy-to-find link which contains the allegations of current offences, then you can talk about them in the present tense and you won't look like a moron who can't grasp simple grammar.
    The first two paragraphs of the BBC report clearly stated that multiple allegations have been reported by other media outlets. The alledged 2015 transfer violation was merely one example of these allegations. I thought everybody read the articles that they commented on? BTW It was another poster who started it by posting that these were historical allegations, which turned the thread into an investigation by the resident grammar police into the useage of present and past tenses

  8. #98

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, how the hell do you conduct a clinical diagnose on a football message board, when most people are operating from behind carefully crafted internet personas? The mind boggles

    As an experiment, if you put a group of 100 people in a room, I bet most of them wouldn't be able to match any real persons to user names, yet this joker claims to possess such extraordinary powers that he can do just that. This fella is a charlatan!
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?

  9. #99

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet

  10. #100
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,716

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank you Dr Heisenberg and goodbye!
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

    Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................

  11. #101
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,716

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet
    Except when conducting flying operations of course. I
    clearly remember John Travolta on TV refusing to answer to being in the mile high club as a pilot because he said it would revoke his licence,

  12. #102

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Wales Bales is Barnett

  13. #103

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

    Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................
    It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!

  14. #104

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?
    Why do people who meet online say "you are not how I expected", when they meet face to face for the first time? As an experiment, go and join Plenty of Fish for a month, and tell me if your perceptions of reality are correct

  15. #105

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet
    Haven't you ever dated a model? You make it sound as though it's such a big deal. Are you an ugly bloke, or do you just generally lack confidence? I know a good unqualified football message board psychiatric expert who could give you some advice

  16. #106
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,716

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!
    Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.

  17. #107

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.
    Sounds complicated. Maybe that’s why “Heisenberg” didn’t block me like he said he did.
    On the other hand. How sensitive and pussy are you to block someone anyway 😂

  18. #108
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,716

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Sounds complicated. Maybe that’s why “Heisenberg” didn’t block me like he said he did.
    On the other hand. How sensitive and pussy is Wales Bales to block someone anyway ��
    Corrected for you. It was he who was doing (or not doing) the blocking!

  19. #109

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.
    I clicked ignore and went about my business.

  20. #110
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,716

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I clicked ignore and went about my business.

  21. #111

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Corrected for you. It was he who was doing (or not doing) the blocking!
    Dont care about Barnett. I was on “Heisenberg”, the meth trainee one ☝️

  22. #112

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Corrected for you. It was he who was doing (or not doing) the blocking!
    I will stand toe to toe with anybody on here and debate any topic, but when people focus entirely on presentation and semantics, without adding any original thought, then my opinion of them is already diminished. When they try to present themselves as unqualified football message board psychiatric experts on top of all this, then they can well and truly go and get f*cked. You can't take people like this seriously, so there is no point in giving them the time of day. Personally, I don't want a nutjob following me around on here, so I blocked him.

  23. #113

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I will stand toe to toe with anybody on here and debate any topic, but when people focus entirely on presentation and semantics, without adding any original thought, then my opinion of them is already diminished. When they try to present themselves as unqualified football message board psychiatric experts on top of all this, then they can well and truly go and get f*cked. You can't take people like this seriously, so there is no point in giving them the time of day. Personally, I don't want a nutjob following me around on here, so I blocked him.
    You take people seriously on here?? Really?

  24. #114

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Well, I did remedy it when I saw the offender was still active. We aren't all as smart as you, who manages to get everything right the first time.

  25. #115

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You take people seriously on here?? Really?
    We're not taking about banter here mate, sometimes people cross the line. It's the first time I've blocked anybody in 22 years of posting, so maybe that answers your question?

    Read what I wrote above about focussing on semantics, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't take myself, or anybody else on here seriously.

  26. #116

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We're not taking about banter here mate, sometimes people cross the line. It's the first time I've blocked anybody in 22 years of posting, so maybe that answers your question?

    Read what I wrote above about focussing on semantics, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't take myself, or anybody else on here seriously.
    Dont know why though. «Heisenberg» is hillarious with his «opinion on all, have no opinion».. His latest training in «mental Health care» will make IT ineteresting thoug 👍

  27. #117

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    I've nothing to add.

    Just here to thank everyone for the entertainment of this thread. Much better than Ireland v France. Superb.

  28. #118

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I've nothing to add.

    Just here to thank everyone for the entertainment of this thread. Much better than Ireland v France. Superb.
    I've enjoyed it myself, talk about going off-topic, it's been a car-crash of a thread since the 5th post!

  29. #119

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Dont know why though. «Heisenberg» is hillarious with his «opinion on all, have no opinion».. His latest training in «mental Health care» will make IT ineteresting thoug ��
    He was actually going to run amok on here until a *real* medical professional called him out, and that is why I confronted him in the first instance. He is totally out of order, and a reminder that people should stick to the topic at hand, rather than trying to make everything personal all the time

  30. #120

    Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He was actually going to run amok on here until a *real* medical professional called him out, and that is why I confronted him in the first instance. He is totally out of order, and a reminder that people should stick to the topic at hand, rather than trying to make it personal all of the time
    This is what not taking the forum seriously looks like, apparently. Absolutely delusional.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •