+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank you Dr Heisenberg and goodbye!
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................
    It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!

International

It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!
    Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.

Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.
    I clicked ignore and went about my business.

International

I clicked ignore and went about my business.

Well, I did remedy it when I saw the offender was still active. We aren't all as smart as you, who manages to get everything right the first time.

International

Well, I did remedy it when I saw the offender was still active. We aren't all as smart as you, who manages to get everything right the first time.
    Pot? Kettle?