+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

International

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet
    Except when conducting flying operations of course. I
    clearly remember John Travolta on TV refusing to answer to being in the mile high club as a pilot because he said it would revoke his licence,

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Wales Bales is Barnett

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Odd how you were able to answer that after you had publicly blocked him. Or was that a mistake?

Oh no, i forgot, it couldn't have been...................................
    It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved in this thread, but "carefully crafted internet personas"? Really?
    Why do people who meet online say "you are not how I expected", when they meet face to face for the first time? As an experiment, go and join Plenty of Fish for a month, and tell me if your perceptions of reality are correct

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah you know, the type who pretend to be brilliant at football and have models falling at their feet
    Haven't you ever dated a model? You make it sound as though it's such a big deal. Are you an ugly bloke, or do you just generally lack confidence? I know a good unqualified football message board psychiatric expert who could give you some advice

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a two-step process, and you have to confirm it. It's the first time I have used it in 22 years, so I had no prior experience!
    Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.

Yes it is a 2 step process with one immediately and automatically following the other, asking you to confirm or not, a decision being required before you return to the main message board.
    But then I am no computer expert so I'm sure you probably know some way to circumvent that process that would be far too complex for me to follow.
    Sounds complicated. Maybe that’s why “Heisenberg” didn’t block me like he said he did.
    On the other hand. How sensitive and pussy are you to block someone anyway 😂

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Sounds complicated. Maybe that’s why “Heisenberg” didn’t block me like he said he did.
    On the other hand. How sensitive and pussy is Wales Bales to block someone anyway ��
    Corrected for you. It was he who was doing (or not doing) the blocking!

I clicked ignore and went about my business.

International

I clicked ignore and went about my business.

Dont care about Barnett. I was on “Heisenberg”, the meth trainee one ☝️

I will stand toe to toe with anybody on here and debate any topic, but when people focus entirely on presentation and semantics, without adding any original thought, then my opinion of them is already diminished. When they try to present themselves as unqualified football message board psychiatric experts on top of all this, then they can well and truly go and get f*cked. You can't take people like this seriously, so there is no point in giving them the time of day. Personally, I don't want a nutjob following me around on here, so I blocked him.

I will stand toe to toe with anybody on here and debate any topic, but when people focus entirely on presentation and semantics, without adding any original thought, then my opinion of them is already diminished. When they try to present themselves as unqualified football message board psychiatric experts on top of all this, then they can well and truly go and get f*cked. You can't take people like this seriously, so there is no point in giving them the time of day. Personally, I don't want a nutjob following me around on here, so I blocked him.
    You take people seriously on here?? Really?

Well, I did remedy it when I saw the offender was still active. We aren't all as smart as you, who manages to get everything right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You take people seriously on here?? Really?
    We're not taking about banter here mate, sometimes people cross the line. It's the first time I've blocked anybody in 22 years of posting, so maybe that answers your question?

Read what I wrote above about focussing on semantics, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't take myself, or anybody else on here seriously.

We're not taking about banter here mate, sometimes people cross the line. It's the first time I've blocked anybody in 22 years of posting, so maybe that answers your question?

Read what I wrote above about focussing on semantics, I think it's pretty obvious that I don't take myself, or anybody else on here seriously.
    Dont know why though. «Heisenberg» is hillarious with his «opinion on all, have no opinion».. His latest training in «mental Health care» will make IT ineteresting thoug 👍

I've nothing to add.

Just here to thank everyone for the entertainment of this thread. Much better than Ireland v France. Superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I've nothing to add.

Just here to thank everyone for the entertainment of this thread. Much better than Ireland v France. Superb.
    I've enjoyed it myself, talk about going off-topic, it's been a car-crash of a thread since the 5th post!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Dont know why though. «Heisenberg» is hillarious with his «opinion on all, have no opinion».. His latest training in «mental Health care» will make IT ineteresting thoug ��
    He was actually going to run amok on here until a *real* medical professional called him out, and that is why I confronted him in the first instance. He is totally out of order, and a reminder that people should stick to the topic at hand, rather than trying to make everything personal all the time

Heisenberg

He was actually going to run amok on here until a *real* medical professional called him out, and that is why I confronted him in the first instance. He is totally out of order, and a reminder that people should stick to the topic at hand, rather than trying to make it personal all of the time
    This is what not taking the forum seriously looks like, apparently. Absolutely delusional.

International

Well, I did remedy it when I saw the offender was still active. We aren't all as smart as you, who manages to get everything right the first time.
    Pot? Kettle?

The first two paragraphs of the BBC report clearly stated that multiple allegations have been reported by other media outlets. The alledged 2015 transfer violation was merely one example of these allegations. I thought everybody read the articles that they commented on? BTW It was another poster who started it by posting that these were historical allegations, which turned the thread into an investigation by the resident grammar police into the useage of present and past tenses
    Yes, but I can't find the evidence in your link that any of those multiple allegations are about current offences. If it's there then why didn't you just point it out to Heisenberg in the first place when he said they were (alleged) historical offences? You wouldn't have had to show your complete ignorance of basic grammar to the whole message board then. Just put up the link about current offences that you said you found easily and that will clear it up.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Yes, but I can't find the evidence in your link that any of those multiple allegations are about current offences. If it's there then why didn't you just point it out to Heisenberg in the first place when he said they were (alleged) historical offences? You wouldn't have had to show your complete ignorance of basic grammar to the whole message board then. Just put up the link about current offences that you said you found easily and that will clear it up.
    Be fair Loramski, he cannot be ignorant of basic grammar, after all he is an A Level english certificate holder. He must be, he said so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This is what not taking the forum seriously looks like, apparently. Absolutely delusional.
    Is this an *official* diagnosis in your capacity as resident unqualified football message board psychiatric expert?

PS I accidentally hit the "reveal text" on my phone!

Pot? Kettle?
    It's the little mistakes that make us better