+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    We're going there are we? I didn't need to be a professor to see the mistake you made, it's really not good that you can't see it yourself. Hopefully you're just on a wind-up, silly me for taking the bait.
    To prove me wrong you will have to show that statement a) above is not true, as I have applied the same logic. Forget about dead Pedos not being able to molest living people, that was a very bad example!

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To prove me wrong you will have to show that statement a) above is not true, as I have applied the same logic. Forget about dead Pedos not being able to molest living people, that was a very bad example!
    The other Wales-Bales ended the grammar element to the thread half an hour ago (it's in red so you should be able to see it), now you want to carry it on. The pair of you need to have a word. One of you flounces, the other one doesn't care what anyone says. It's very confusing.

The other Wales-Bales ended the grammar element to the thread half an hour ago (it's in red so you should be able to see it), now you want to carry it on. The pair of you need to have a word. One of you flounces, the other one doesn't care what anyone says. It's very confusing.
    Either you can prove statement a) above is not true or you can't. I'm willing to admit I am wrong if you can disprove my logic. I can't be fairer than that

Either you can prove statement a) above is not true or you can't. I'm willing to admit I am wrong if you can disprove my logic. I can't be fairer than that
    Of course you won't admit that you're wrong, that's part of your condition. You had no idea Man City were being investigated for historical offences, that's why you put it in the present tense. You could've admitted you were wrong when Heisenberg pointed it out but instead of that you've spent over four hours coming up with grammatical gibberish to try and dig your way out of it and show you were right all along. It's painful to watch.

Of course you won't admit that you're wrong, that's part of your condition. You had no idea Man City were being investigated for historical offences, that's why you put it in the present tense. You could've admitted you were wrong when Heisenberg pointed it out but instead of that you've spent over four hours coming up with grammatical gibberish to try and dig your way out of it and show you were right all along. It's painful to watch.
    Of course I read it before I posted it. Why else would I say "It's a current investigation, therefore the dates are immaterial"? It looks like your mind reading skills are even worse than your logic skills!

International

Feel the need: Now!
    Felt the need: In the past, as in 2014/15.

I think there's a slight difference in meaning there, but not being an A Level english student i may need someone to explain it to me properly.

Of course I read it before I posted it. Why else would I say "It's a current investigation, therefore the dates are immaterial"? It looks like your mind reading skills are even worse than your logic skills!
    You've just proved my point though, that was your first reply to Heisenberg when he pointed out they were historical offences. As I've pointed out twice already (are there three of you?), that doesn't make any sense anyway, if it did then 'why does Michael Jackson still feel the need to (allegedly) abuse children?' would make sense. That's how ridiculous your argument is.

I know Mike hasn't got a duty of care to his posters but maybe he could do something to help you, you're obviously in a bad place.

Here we go on another detour ...

It is a current situation. Cheating is cheating, no matter when you do it.
    So even though I cheated on my first wife 35 years ago, I'm still cheating now?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Feel the need: Now!
    Felt the need: In the past, as in 2014/15.

I think there's a slight difference in meaning there, but not being an A Level english student i may need someone to explain it to me properly.
    A current investigation is not in the past, so you can't talk factually about events that may not have happened. See my proof example above, the dates are immaterial in this context.

You've just proved my point though, that was your first reply to Heisenberg when he pointed out they were historical offences. As I've pointed out twice already (are there three of you?), that doesn't make any sense anyway, if it did then 'why does Michael Jackson still feel the need to (allegedly) abuse children?' would make sense. That's how ridiculous your argument is.

I know Mike hasn't got a duty of care to his posters but maybe he could do something to help you, you're obviously in a bad place.
    Michael Jackson is dead, yet you talk about him in the present tense. Your task is simple, prove statement a) above is not true because that example uses exactly the same logic. You keep talking about needing help, I think you are the one that needs it! You are more interested in derailing threads than talking about the topic!!

If found guilty be nice if the FA stepped in and docked them points and stripped them of titles like what happened to Juventus.
    Won’t happen though, wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If found guilty be nice if the FA stepped in and docked them points and stripped them of titles like what happened to Juventus.
    Won’t happen though, wishful thinking on my part.
    Not sure that was what happened to Juventus..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Not sure that was what happened to Juventus..
    Stripped of the 2004–05 title (left not assigned)
    Downgraded to last place in the 2005–06 championship (title given to Inter Milan) and relegated to Serie B.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Stripped of the 2004–05 title (left not assigned)
    Downgraded to last place in the 2005–06 championship (title given to Inter Milan) and relegated to Serie B.
    For fair play regulations? Thought they did some game fixing and corruption. Maybe that was later..

For fair play regulations? Thought they did some game fixing and corruption. Maybe that was later..
    I’m sure that was for match fixing and nothing to do with ffp

Michael Jackson is dead, yet you talk about him in the present tense. Your task is simple, prove statement a) above is not true because that example uses exactly the same logic. You keep talking about needing help, I think you are the one that needs it! You are more interested in derailing threads than talking about the topic!!
    Suffering Jesus.

I know Michael Jackson is dead, but the allegations and investigations are current so by your logic we still have to talk about him in the present tense. Harry Monk has already explained why a) doesn't make sense, the cheating was in the past. It doesn't make sense to ask him why he still feels the need to cheat if he hasn't for 35 years. There's no reason to ask Man City why they still feel the need to cheat when there's no evidence to suggest they have since 2015 that I'm aware of. I didn't derail the thread by the way, you were the one who started talking rubbish about grammar.

Suffering Jesus.

I know Michael Jackson is dead, but the allegations and investigations are current so by your logic we still have to talk about him in the present tense. Harry Monk has already explained why a) doesn't make sense, the cheating was in the past. It doesn't make sense to ask him why he still feels the need to cheat if he hasn't for 35 years. There's no reason to ask Man City why they still feel the need to cheat when there's no evidence to suggest they have since 2015 that I'm aware of. I didn't derail the thread by the way, you were the one who started talking rubbish about grammar.
    You have my total admiration for hanging in this thread and stating the bleeding obvious in the face of such perverse illogic and idiocy. Gluey acts more like Feedback by the day. It really is hard work! Well done anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You have my total admiration for hanging in this thread and stating the bleeding obvious in the face of such perverse illogic and idiocy. Gluey acts more like Feedback by the day. It really is hard work! Well done anyway.
    Bollocks, it's an ongoing investigation taking place in the here and now, with multiple accusations that span a time period that could include the current season. It is correct to speak about it in the present tense.

Suffering Jesus.

God Almighty

Regarding M. Jackson (deceased), if there were ongoing investigations, then Jackson would have to be capable of committing allegded offences in the here and now for us to be able to talk about them in the present tense. Clearly he isn't capable of doing this as he is dead, so lets put that one to bed shall we?

Sombody posted in this thread that the allegations were all historical. This is bullsit, because the first two paragraphs state that there are multiple allegations regarding violations of the FFP rules. Besides the allegations about the historical transfers, there are also allegations regarding the club sponsorship, which could have occured at any point up until the present day. Anybody with basic research skills will have been able to find this out in a matter of minutes.

Also, I didn't start the thread derailment, there is another poster who trawls through posts looking for arguments in an attempt to make himself appear clever. You may recognise him from fact that doesn't seem to have many original thoughts of his own.

I hope this clears everything up, and thanks for your interest n this topic.

Don’t know why you bother... of course they will continue investigation to date if they find something. You can argue this clown for two pages, and then he suddenly has no opinion on the matter.. Only after bites...
    I see what you mean, he's a total whackjob!

Heisenberg

God Almighty

Regarding M. Jackson (deceased), if there were ongoing investigations, then Jackson would have to be capable of committing allegded offences in the here and now for us to be able to talk about them in the present tense. Clearly he isn't capable of doing this as he is dead, so lets put that one to bed shall we?

Sombody posted in this thread that the allegations were all historical. This is bullsit, because the first two paragraphs state that there are multiple allegations regarding violations of the FFP rules. Besides the allegations about the historical transfers, there are also allegations regarding the club sponsorship, which could have occured at any point up until the present day. Anybody with basic research skills will have been able to find this out in a matter of minutes.

Also, I didn't start the thread derailment, there is another poster who trawls through posts looking for arguments in an attempt to make himself appear clever. You may recognise him from fact that doesn't seem to have many original thoughts of his own.

I hope this clears everything up, and thanks for your interest n this topic.
    You're still going on with this despite everything I've said to you in the Donald Trump thread... And you're still being insulting.

I tried to be kind to you, yet you've got an impulse to prove yourself to be right all of the time, even when you've clearly made a mistake. You've even accused me of several things that you've done yourself... Such as calling me a stalker and then telling me later on that you've found out who I am. That's not 'normal' behaviour in the slightest.

Can you tell me how me saying that the investigations are for historical actions is "derailing" the thread? It's a statement that is 100% related to the topic... Since it isthe topic.

You became unnecessarily defensive and then tried to dig yourself out of a hole you'd found yourself in by trying to justify why I was wrong and you were right.

A couple of days later and you're still trying to make yourself seem better/more intelligent than everyone else, instead of just saying that you'd made a small, simple mistake like most people.

Does that sound like someone who doesn't have a problem to you... Or perhaps someone who may have BPD?

You should give yourself a self-imposed ban if you're going to be negatively affected by your interactions on here.

And for the last time... Get help!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You're still going on with this despite everything I've said to you in the Donald Trump thread... And you're still being insulting.

I tried to be kind to you, yet you've got an impulse to prove yourself to be right all of the time, even when you've clearly made a mistake. You've even accused me of several things that you've done yourself... Such as calling me a stalker and then telling me later on that you've found out who I am. That's not 'normal' behaviour in the slightest.

Can you tell me how me saying that the investigations are for historical actions is "derailing" the thread? It's a statement that is 100% related to the topic... Since it isthe topic.

You became unnecessarily defensive and then tried to dig yourself out of a hole you'd found yourself in by trying to justify why I was wrong and you were right.

A couple of days later and you're still trying to make yourself seem better/more intelligent than everyone else, instead of just saying that you'd made a small, simple mistake like most people.

Does that sound like someone who doesn't have a problem to you... Or perhaps someone who may have BPD?

You should give yourself a self-imposed ban if you're going to be negatively affected by your interactions on here.

And for the last time... Get help!
    I respectfully ask that you refrain from responding to any of my future posts from this moment onwards. Anybody who claims that without any training they are able to diagnose mental illness on a football message board is somebody to be avoided in my book!

Heisenberg

I respectfully ask that you refrain from responding to any of my future posts from this moment onwards. Anybody who claims that without any training they are able to diagnose mental illness on a football message board is somebody to be avoided in my book!
    Guess who's had training? Go on...

He was posting about it during the game ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Guess who's had training? Go on...
    You are now blocked