+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    From Mind:

Narcissistic personality disorder

You may:

believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others

have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs

feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve

resent other people’s successes

be seen as selfish and ‘above yourself’
    Once a quack, always a quack

Heisenberg

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

If I'm still blocked, you should stop responding to me.... but you physically can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Once a quack, always a quack
    See. It was obvious that, even though I'm supposedly blocked, you physically can't stop yourself from reading and responding to my messages.

See. It was obvious that, even though I'm supposedly blocked, you physically can't stop yourself from reading and responding to my messages.
    You have been outed as a bullshitter, yet you still continue with this psychiatric nonsense. You're integrity has been destroyed, so why don't you just stop? You are never going to be a doctor, except in your own mind

I'm trying to help you by bringing you back to reality. You are just a person who once sat next to somebody wearing a white coat. You have to accept this for your own good and quit with all this medical talk, it's not a good look for you.

Heisenberg

I'm trying to help you by bringing you back to reality. You are just a person who once sat next to somebody wearing a white coat. You have to accept this for your own good and quit with all this medical talk, it's not a good look for you.
    I'm glad that people can read this thread for themselves so they can see with their own eyes that I've never proclaimed to be an expert or a doctor - just someone who knows a little bit about mental health as I deal with it on a daily basis through work (I also suffer a bit with it myself which I get help for - which probably makes it easier to spot it in others).

You completely lack any self-awareness, which means that you're beyond help, unless someone close to you can actually convince you that something is wrong.

Please continue to respond though and show me up for the absolute charlatan that I am.

I'm glad that people can read this thread for themselves so they can see with their own eyes that I've never proclaimed to be an expert or a doctor - just someone who knows a little bit about mental health as I deal with it on a daily basis through work (I also suffer a bit with it myself which I get help for - which probably makes it easier to spot it in others).

You completely lack any self-awareness, which means that you're beyond help, unless someone close to you can actually convince you that something is wrong.

Please continue to respond though and show me up for the absolute charlatan that I am.
    Ok "Doc", get well soon. I've got to go now, as I have to prepare for my trip to Mars tomorrow. I'll send you a postcard

Heisenberg

Ok "Doc", get well soon. I've got to go now, as I have to prepare for my trip to Mars tomorrow. I'll send you a postcard
    Will I still be on ignore when you get back?

Will I still be on ignore when you get back?
    I'll have a think about it while I'm hurtling through space