+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Heisenberg

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is this an *official* diagnosis in your capacity as resident unqualified football message board psychiatric expert?

PS I accidentally hit the "reveal text" on my phone
    There is no "reveal text" on the mobile version of CCMB

You literally can't resist the temptation to respond... It's a problem.

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Dont know why though. «Heisenberg» is hillarious with his «opinion on all, have no opinion».. His latest training in «mental Health care» will make IT ineteresting thoug 👍

Heisenberg is a good poster Wolff. So are you when you're not looking for bites. I used to enjoy your input on the Bluebirds Forum, get back to posting about football mate, you know your stuff and I enjoy reading your views.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Yes, but I can't find the evidence in your link that any of those multiple allegations are about current offences. If it's there then why didn't you just point it out to Heisenberg in the first place when he said they were (alleged) historical offences? You wouldn't have had to show your complete ignorance of basic grammar to the whole message board then. Just put up the link about current offences that you said you found easily and that will clear it up.
    Are we still on about this? Sorry, I think I have just entered the twilight zone

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Heisenberg is a good poster Wolff. So are you when you're not looking for bites. I used to enjoy your input on the Bluebirds Forum, get back to posting about football mate, you know your stuff and I enjoy reading your views.
    We were discussing football until somebody decided to get clever and ruined the thread!

We were discussing football until somebody decided to get clever and ruined the thread!
    Barnett you always ruin threads. Constant nonsense with your carefully crafted internet persona!

Are that wolf guy and wales-bales the same person? Weird all his posts are just defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    There is no "reveal text" on the mobile version of CCMB

You literally can't resist the temptation to respond... It's a problem.
    You are obsessed about always being right, you should seek help mate!

test.jpg

Heisenberg

You are obsessed about always being right, you should seek help mate!

test.jpg
    You had to go onto 'desktop mode' on your phone to do that and then click 'view post'... all on accident.

I guess you did that again to reply to this message too?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are that wolf guy and wales-bales the same person? Weird all his posts are just defending him.
    The bully boys usually target individuals, it's rare when more than one person speaks up, so I can totally understand your surprise.

You had to go onto 'desktop mode' on your phone to do that and then click 'view post'... all on accident.

I guess you did that again to reply to this message too?
    I always use desktop mode, do you think I am an internet novice?

PS you are still blocked!

Are we still on about this? Sorry, I think I have just entered the twilight zone
    If, by twilight zone, you mean 'the mental state between reality and fantasy' then it must be the most insightful piece of self-analysis I've ever seen on this board.

Heisenberg

Not in the f**king slightest

What are we actually arguing about? Citeh will just receive a hefty fine that uefa will gladly take from them

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    If, by twilight zone, you mean 'the mental state between reality and fantasy' then it must be the most insightful piece of self-analysis I've ever seen on this board.
    Oh no, I think I may need to make an appointment with the resident unqualified football message board psychiatric expert

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What are we actually arguing about? Citeh will just receive a hefty fine that uefa will gladly take from them
    They can also ban them from the Champions League.

They can also ban them from the Champions League.
    When you think of all the racist behaviour that has gone on I would find it extremely harsh to ban them

Oh no, I think I may need to make an appointment with the resident unqualified football message board psychiatric expert
    Who, yourself? You were the one who said it.

Heisenberg

From Mind:

Narcissistic personality disorder

You may:

believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others

have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs

feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve

resent other people’s successes

be seen as selfish and ‘above yourself’

Heisenberg

PS you are still blocked!
    If I'm still blocked, you should stop responding to me.... but you physically can't.

Heisenberg

Grandiose Delusional Disorder:
    An individual believes that he or she has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power or self-worth

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    BTW this is hardly a glowing reference from a poster who is also part of the group who like to play up. As I have said previously, you are lucky that you have been allowed to get away it. Other decent posters have not been so impressed by this type of behaviour, hence they voted with their feet and left. The thing is you can't even see it, it's beyond your comprehension to understand how destructive you guys really are. Where is the fun in ganging up and making personal attacks on individual posters who have different opinions? No matter how many of you beat the same drum, it still won't make you right! Maybe it's time to get back to posting about football as you intimated above, since you are one of the main instigators of trashing threads on here

From Mind:

Narcissistic personality disorder

You may:

believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others

have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs

feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve

resent other people’s successes

be seen as selfish and ‘above yourself’
    Once a quack, always a quack

Grandiose Delusional Disorder:
    An individual believes that he or she has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power or self-worth
    If you think this is going to enhance your clinical reputation, I'm afraid you are badly mistaken, any fool can copy and paste from the internet

Heisenberg

If I'm still blocked, you should stop responding to me.... but you physically can't.
    Once a quack, always a quack
    See. It was obvious that, even though I'm supposedly blocked, you physically can't stop yourself from reading and responding to my messages.

See. It was obvious that, even though I'm supposedly blocked, you physically can't stop yourself from reading and responding to my messages.
    You have been outed as a bullshitter, yet you still continue with this psychiatric nonsense. You're integrity has been destroyed, so why don't you just stop? You are never going to be a doctor, except in your own mind