+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We ae under investigation FFP

We ae under investigation FFP

For spending to little and being uncompetitive.

Re: We ae under investigation FFP

boom

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    For spending to little and being uncompetitive.
    We spent over £30m last summer plus tried to spend another £15m in January. On Top of this there are loan fees to add for players like Arter, Camarasa and Niasse, so we have easily spent £50m in total. How is this too little ? Fulham spent £100m and look where they are. Most people agreed last summer that spending around £30m was about right in our circumstances and come what may, we will be in a much stronger financial situation at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    boom
    Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We spent over £30m last summer plus tried to spend another £15m in January. On Top of this there are loan fees to add for players like Arter, Camarasa and Niasse, so we have easily spent £50m in total. How is this too little ? Fulham spent £100m and look where they are. Most people agreed last summer that spending around £30m was about right in our circumstances and come what may, we will be in a much stronger financial situation at the end of the season.
    More than that I fear if we are liable for the £30m some say is owed for the ill fated transfer tragedy in January.

I'd rather spend too little and go down (aka us ) than spend too much and go down ( aka us last time ) with that holding you back for years after .

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Wolves spent £120m and look at them.

StT.
    <><

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd rather spend too little and go down (aka us ) than spend too much and go down ( aka us last time ) with that holding you back for years after .
    If we're just saying shit...

I'd rather spend the ideal amount and stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Wolves spent £120m and look at them.

StT.
    <><
    Propped up clubs , it stinks, it just allows money to decide and select who will become the greatest .

I'm guessing if it happens to us we will be as happy as wanky wanderers.