+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we're looking for a director of football

If we're looking for a director of football

Re: If we're looking for a director of football

See also
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...tball/46944391
    ��

If Manu have any sense they'll be bringing one in soon but I doubt somehow we have any mutual targets

Leicester city in their wisdom have just sacked their head of recruitment Eduardo Macia.

Their recruitment over the last few years has been really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Leicester city in their wisdom have just sacked their head of recruitment Eduardo Macia.

Their recruitment over the last few years has been really impressive.
    Apparently he looks like being made director of football at Girondins de Bordeaux.

Is that the kind of level we can compete with?

Apparently he looks like being made director of football at Girondins de Bordeaux.

Is that the kind of level we can compete with?
    Did he sign Mahrez and Kante? I was under the impression Steve Walsh was responsible

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Did he sign Mahrez and Kante? I was under the impression Steve Walsh was responsible
    Walsh was responsible for nearly all of their recruitment - and then failed at Everton

No hes been there 2 and a half years, so no Kante or Mahrez. But their recruitment has been pretty solid since then.
    Madison, tielemans, ndidi, Maguire, iheanacho (cough, can't win them all) and a few more.

No hes been there 2 and a half years, so no Kante or Mahrez. But their recruitment has been pretty solid since then.
    Madison, tielemans, ndidi, Maguire, iheanacho (cough, can't win them all) and a few more.
    I'll give you the Ndidi and Teilemans signings but I believe I could have signed Maddison and Maguire.
    I remember putting Maddisons name on here when he was in his early days at Coventry.

I'll give you the Ndidi and Teilemans signings but I believe I could have signed Maddison and Maguire.
    I remember putting Maddisons name on here when he was in his early days at Coventry.
    I wouldn’t count Teilmans either. So he found Ndidi. We may as well stick with Warnock. He picked up Bamba, Hoilett, NML and Etheridge