+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great result and performance....

Re: Great result and performance....

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Burnley being dragged back into it is good. Arguable that everyone below Newcastle are still in it
    Looking at the current form of us and the clubs around us in the Premier League over last six games City's position isn't as bad as I originally thought. We have won 3 and lost 3 with a goal difference of 7-11. We are actually in 10th position in the form table.

Brighton have stopped the rot which saw them plummeting like a stone, and have actually won 2 and drawn 1 of their last 6 encounters.

Burnleys reads won 2, drawn 2 and lost 2. Let's hope they get a demoralising stuffing off Liverpool today.

Southampton were lucky to play Spurs yesterday who's form has deserted them a little since they beat us down here (W2 D1 L3, 14th position on last 6 games played). The Saints have won twice, drawn once and lost three times

Palace meanwhile are in 6th place, having won 3, drawn 1 and lost 2.

I would be very happy if we win 3 of our next 6 games. which are Chelsea, Liverpool and Palace at home. Man City, Burnley and Fulham at home.

That just leaves us with the re-arranged game v Brighton A, and also Man Utd away on the last day of the season. Let's hope that their winning ways continue and they safely in the Top 4 come that last game, plus are through to the Champions League and FA Cup Finals. They may take their eyes off that match, with the players minds concentrating on those two finals!

Lol

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Camarasa was man of the match for me. He was integral in getting us on the front foot in the first 20 minutes and constantly relieved pressure with his quality and ability to stay on the ball.
    I don't think we would be capable of playing like we did yesterday without Camarasa... Which is the biggest compliment that I could pay to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think we would be capable of playing like we did yesterday without Camarasa... Which is the biggest compliment that I could pay to him.
    In the first 20 minutes he completely bossed the midfield and we actually had some sustained possession. This was all down to him. His best game for the club in my opinion.

It was great to see Hoilett having a good game too.

In the first 20 minutes he completely bossed the midfield and we actually had some sustained possession. This was all down to him. His best game for the club in my opinion.

Hoilett’s best game in a long time, hardly put a foot wrong and worked his arse off.

Interesting to see all our players were just trying to get the ball to Camerasa as much as possible.

Great that after weeks of getting nothing from our wingers the 2 selected yesterday both put in excellent performances

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Why can't we pay like that every week?
    I do.