+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Case for the Defence

Case for the Defence

Peltier was outstanding - Anderson is a £45m player and didn't get a sniff and hauled off at HT because Peltier had him in his pocket

Manga looks so much more assured with Morrison along side him. I'm not having a go at Bamba but christ Morrison was totally dominant today and even managed a few passes to blue shirts. Lets hope we can keep those 2 fit for rest of season.

Bennett again put in a decent performance

MOTM was Peltier - of course he's no Cafu but let him do what he does which is just mark out their player and he doesn't let you down.

Re: Case for the Defence

Hernandez did look quite isolated up top for them and you're right Pelts was really good in the first half. It just goes to show what can happen without individual errors.

Can't disagree with you about Pelts - was immense like many other if not all the City players

I thought West Ham didn't bargain on Pelts playing as well as he did, and would even go as far as saying that I believe his performance to be one of his best in a Cardiff shirt.

I'm really proud of 'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Can't disagree with you about Pelts - was immense like many other if not all the City players
    He even had a few nice touches in the opposition half!

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    He even had a few nice touches in the opposition half!
    It just shows the difference when we players are in their correct positions,Manga is not a right back!