+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: try supporting the team

Re: try supporting the team

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    True. But perhaps the claims that we’re definitely going down a few weeks into the season and that we would be better off in Fulham’s position were also a bit OTT in retrospect?
    OTT? I was wrong about Fulham. If I had to put money on it, I still think we'll go down. Because as I said at the start of the season, the club did not equip itself for survival. I don't thing think anything about that is OTT. Believe me, I would LOVE to be proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    OTT? I was wrong about Fulham. If I had to put money on it, I still think we'll go down. Because as I said at the start of the season, the club did not equip itself for survival. I don't thing think anything about that is OTT. Believe me, I would LOVE to be proved wrong.
    I'm not doubting that and I think most people thought we would struggle and will probably still go down. But I think posters who were wrong about Fulham's approach were also premature about announcing our certain demise a few games into the season and at various times since, given we are still in the mix, albeit with an outside chance of surviving, with a few games left to go. Particularly as at no point this season have we been rooted to the bottom like Huddersfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I’m not one for condoning the criticism and was on here defending Neil Warnock from some ridiculous comments about wanting him sacked earlier this week but he did seem to use the criticism from Blake and Gabbidon to re- galvanise theteam spirit again yesterday
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    The man has had abuse all his managerial career and somehow Dave from Merthyr saying he should be sacked on a forum is going to bother him. Words fail me
    Isn't he a Leeds fan?

As a forum different opinions should be welcomed.

Unfortunately some go over the top with the constant negativity and others clearly have an agenda as they talk amongst their many usernames.

Most here have the clubs best interest at heart and just want to discuss the good and the bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much, without having something to moan about some posters just wouldn't be able to function. All boards have them, you go on the man City board and there will still be people moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Yesterday was a fantastic display and every player did their bit. But being forced to pretend that a team that sits in 18th place are brilliant and that the manager is a ****ing genius is just ridiculous. We all want City to stay up, we all want to win. Why can't I complain when we play poorly and lose? We're all adults right?
    Nothing wrong with complaining but I think some people need to be more realistic in their expectations too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    As a forum different opinions should be welcomed.

Unfortunately some go over the top with the constant negativity and others clearly have an agenda as they talk amongst their many usernames.

Most here have the clubs best interest at heart and just want to discuss the good and the bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much, without having something to moan about some posters just wouldn't be able to function. All boards have them, you go on the man City board and there will still be people moaning.
    Yeah, a mate of mine is only happy when he's miserable.