+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: try supporting the team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: try supporting the team

People moaning on here has literally no effect on the team or the manager. The stadium has a great noise every weekend we play there regardless if we're battering West Ham or getting a lesson from Watford. That's what matters.

If you don't want "gloom and doom" merchants then don't come on here. Telling people they can't say negative things about the manager or team is ridiculous. We all support the same club mate at the end of the day, people are going to have different views on things

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    People moaning on here has literally no effect on the team or the manager. The stadium has a great noise every weekend we play there regardless if we're battering West Ham or getting a lesson from Watford. That's what matters.

If you don't want "gloom and doom" merchants then don't come on here. Telling people they can't say negative things about the manager or team is ridiculous. We all support the same club mate at the end of the day, people are going to have different views on things
    So you actually think that the manager and players dont read or get to know about what is said on here and other forums ? I come on here to try to give some balance to all the negativity and I am entitled to be as positive as I like but obviously this is not a popular position with all the 'doom merchants' who would like nothing better than for me and the other positive posters on here to do a runner and leave them to wallow.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So you actually think that the manager and players dont read or get to know about what is said on here and other forums ? I come on here to try to give some balance to all the negativity and I am entitled to be as positive as I like but obviously this is not a popular position with all the 'doom merchants' who would like nothing better than for me and the other positive posters on here to do a runner and leave them to wallow.
    No

I don't want anyone to leave this forum unless they break the rules, last time I checked being ridiculously positive about the club isn't bannable.

There's a level between positivity and delusion. Some people can't handle the fact other people here are going to criticise Warnock, the players, the club but still love Cardiff, that's what does my head in. Like what you've said earlier on in this thread, people are happy when we lose, give over

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Can you really imagine Neil, of all people, giving any kind of shit about what is said on here?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you really imagine Neil, of all people, giving any kind of shit about what is said on here?
    The man has had abuse all his managerial career and somehow Dave from Merthyr saying he should be sacked on a forum is going to bother him. Words fail me

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    The man has had abuse all his managerial career and somehow Dave from Merthyr saying he should be sacked on a forum is going to bother him. Words fail me
    Isn't he a Leeds fan?

As a forum different opinions should be welcomed.

Unfortunately some go over the top with the constant negativity and others clearly have an agenda as they talk amongst their many usernames.

Most here have the clubs best interest at heart and just want to discuss the good and the bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much, without having something to moan about some posters just wouldn't be able to function. All boards have them, you go on the man City board and there will still be people moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    As a forum different opinions should be welcomed.

Unfortunately some go over the top with the constant negativity and others clearly have an agenda as they talk amongst their many usernames.

Most here have the clubs best interest at heart and just want to discuss the good and the bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much, without having something to moan about some posters just wouldn't be able to function. All boards have them, you go on the man City board and there will still be people moaning.
    Yeah, a mate of mine is only happy when he's miserable.