+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: try supporting the team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: try supporting the team

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Yesterday was a fantastic display and every player did their bit. But being forced to pretend that a team that sits in 18th place are brilliant and that the manager is a ****ing genius is just ridiculous. We all want City to stay up, we all want to win. Why can't I complain when we play poorly and lose? We're all adults right?
    True. But perhaps the claims that we’re definitely going down a few weeks into the season and that we would be better off in Fulham’s position were also a bit OTT in retrospect?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    True. But perhaps the claims that we’re definitely going down a few weeks into the season and that we would be better off in Fulham’s position were also a bit OTT in retrospect?
    OTT? I was wrong about Fulham. If I had to put money on it, I still think we'll go down. Because as I said at the start of the season, the club did not equip itself for survival. I don't thing think anything about that is OTT. Believe me, I would LOVE to be proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    OTT? I was wrong about Fulham. If I had to put money on it, I still think we'll go down. Because as I said at the start of the season, the club did not equip itself for survival. I don't thing think anything about that is OTT. Believe me, I would LOVE to be proved wrong.
    I'm not doubting that and I think most people thought we would struggle and will probably still go down. But I think posters who were wrong about Fulham's approach were also premature about announcing our certain demise a few games into the season and at various times since, given we are still in the mix, albeit with an outside chance of surviving, with a few games left to go. Particularly as at no point this season have we been rooted to the bottom like Huddersfield.