+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quiz question.

Quiz question.

What connects Cardiff city v Portsmouth 29 Dec 1972, and the upcoming game against Chelsea.

Re: Quiz question.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    What connects Cardiff city v Portsmouth 29 Dec 1972, and the upcoming game against Chelsea.
    They all play in blue.

Cardiff would have played in both games

We lost both games

All 3 clubs have won the FA cup.

The answer is...

The Portsmouth game was the last game we played before joining the EEC (European Union).
    And Chelsea will or might be (depending on if democracy works) will be again the first game since with us outside the European Union.

I made the mistake of thinking this was a football question !

Our game against Portsmouth on 29/12/72 was our last game while not in the EU. Chelsea home on 31st March COULD be the next one played while not in the EU.

Blimey - I was a minute too late in posting my answer !

The answer is...

The Portsmouth game was the last game we played before joining the EEC (European Union).
    And Chelsea will or might be (depending on if democracy works) will be again the first game since with us outside the European Union.
    If democracy works the media has done a great job of poisoning some minds with buzz words in this country.

The answer is...

Democracy😂😂😂😂😂