+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jack Grealish punched by Birmingham fan

Re: Jack Grealish punched by Birmingham fan

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes. The punishment should be so severe for the club that never mind banning him- he should be so unwelcome by his own fans if he ever goes to a Birmingham game again. Certainly not applauded as a hero as many of them were.

what about the rule of Law. so for the sake of one neanderthal, people want to punish all NORMAL supporters and tBirmingham City, who i`m pretty sure wouldn`t condone this low lifes actions.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Someone just posted his address on Twitter. He's had it, the spotty little twat
    The only way to deal with stupid, attention seeking, violent behaviour is stupid, attention seeking behaviour that could easily lead to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It was tongue in cheek, I knew he wasn’t hurt
    I think we were a bit harsh in fairness

International

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    normally I wouldn’t condone that behaviour but that was brilliant
    I think it was terrible, his feet were in the wrong position, he telegraphed the punch and his technique was so so bad. He should have trained more..................................

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Someone just posted his address on Twitter. He's had it, the spotty little twat
    Twitter is such a cesspit. I don't know why people think that's the right response to someone being a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Twitter is such a cesspit. I don't know why people think that's the right response to someone being a prick.
    Anybody see the steward knee grealish in the back of his legs after he scored?

Got taken out by police but not sure if arrested or not.

Crazy considering was just a mid table championship game really.

https://twitter.com/marcwebber/status/1104742784827904002?s=21 footage here

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    What a ridiculous comment. That was assault and it was bloody disgusting. Would you have preferred he had stabbed him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    If you think that was brilliant there's something wrong with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Jesus wept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Imagine being so wound up by a young lad on a football pitch you think it’s brilliant to see him punched.
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You have let yourself and other Cardiff fans down badly there. If it a joke, its sick and not funny, if you are being serious then that makes you as bad as the idiot who did it. You appear unable to control your posts sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Are you serious?
    White knights..

Always looking for the next opportunity to be the centre of attention

First Team

Idiotic behaviour from the Birmingham supporter. With the similar incident in Scotland last week are we seeing a new trend and how long before the press call for (God forbid) the return of the fences? If Birmingham are hit with severe penalties I can see other clubs ramping up security in the grounds which probably means an even less enjoyable match day experience for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    White knights..

No darling not white knights just decent football fans who don’t want to see our game brought into dispute by some absolute scum knuckle dragger, hope this helps.

https://twitter.com/marcwebber/statu...827904002?s=21 footage here
    The lad who posted that tweet about Grealish baby brother has pissed off an old Brum hooligan as well.

https://twitter.com/Iamzulubaz/statu...76814487134209

What a mess this thing is.

International

https://twitter.com/marcwebber/statu...827904002?s=21 footage here
    Father, it may or may not be crazy but any game between Brum and the vile is never never ever JUST a football game!!!!

Another idiot just ran on the pitch at Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    White knights..

Isn’t a white knight someone who defends a woman? At least get your shite internet buzzwords right pal. Cuck.

Heisenberg

Alright then.... So who's willing to take one for the team and get a ticket in the Burnley end and... You know... Get them a points deduction.

They can't give Birmingham a points deduction for that one offence, despite hearing numerous people calling for it in the media. They shouldn't punish thousands of people for the actions of that one idiot... Who should be punished to the letter of the law.

They should absolutely threaten them with a points deduction if anything like it happens again though. Hopefully that would be enough of a deterrent. If that doesn't work, then f**k 'em, they had their chance.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Players should have kicked the **** out of him. Complete scum bag.
    I would have lost it I'm afraid and done him some serious damage.

Had Grealish reacted, as he would have been entitled to, he would probably looking at a lengthy ban and a court appearance for GBH.

Hope that feckin coward gets locked up with a few Villa fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Alright then.... So who's willing to take one for the team and get a ticket in the Burnley end and... You know... Get them a points deduction.

They can't give Birmingham a points deduction for that one offence, despite hearing numerous people calling for it in the media. They shouldn't punish thousands of people for the actions of that one idiot... Who should be punished to the letter of the law.

They should absolutely threaten them with a points deduction if anything like it happens again though. Hopefully that would be enough of a deterrent. If that doesn't work, then f**k 'em, they had their chance.
    My issue is the guy would have calculated he would be a hero by doing this. He would have.known he would be severely punished but his reaction walking off shows he believed he had the crowd behind him. If he did then they proved him.correct by cheering him off.

The punishment needs to make Birmingham fans hate him more than the villa fans. That's the only way to stop things like this. They do it for hero status.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Absolute ****ing scum. Grealish is a cheating twhat but there is no place for that. And the fans cheering him are as bad. Hope they get docked points and go all the way down the league's.
    Has he ever been booked for simulation?

Heisenberg

My issue is the guy would have calculated he would be a hero by doing this. He would have.known he would be severely punished but his reaction walking off shows he believed he had the crowd behind him. If he did then they proved him.correct by cheering him off.

The punishment needs to make Birmingham fans hate him more than the villa fans. That's the only way to stop things like this. They do it for hero status.
    I don't think a points deduction is the right answer though... but I don't know what would be the right answer (if there is one right answer).

If it was up to me, I'd want a long-stretch behind bars & being banned for life from any sporting event (however the f**k that could be policed) for the twat who did it, the club he supports facing a large fine for allowing a large breach of security (they're already looking at an FFP enema so a huge fine could be a great punishment), and a threat of 'behind closed doors' games and points deductions for any future incidents.

When promoting games like this the media will as common practice invite a few ex-players to talk about how hated you are when playing at the home of your rival, then they'll big up the game by calling it "Super Sunday" and using phrases like "in this City, nothing means more than this." It's that sort of context that has contributed to this idiot trying to make himself a hero so I think the right thing would be to step back from the emotive language and treat him as a common criminal - I can't see why he won't end up before a judge to try and explain himself.

Would Grealish have been charged with GBH if he had reacted? Looking to the history books and Roy Keane famously ended a Man City players career with a deliberate horror tackle and I can't remember him getting any punishment outside of football. Grealish did the right thing by firstly not getting involved and then scoring the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    When promoting games like this the media will as common practice invite a few ex-players to talk about how hated you are when playing at the home of your rival, then they'll big up the game by calling it "Super Sunday" and using phrases like "in this City, nothing means more than this." It's that sort of context that has contributed to this idiot trying to make himself a hero so I think the right thing would be to step back from the emotive language and treat him as a common criminal - I can't see why he won't end up before a judge to try and explain himself.

Would Grealish have been charged with GBH if he had reacted? Looking to the history books and Roy Keane famously ended a Man City players career with a deliberate horror tackle and I can't remember him getting any punishment outside of football. Grealish did the right thing by firstly not getting involved and then scoring the winner.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I don't think there's a precedent for it. The only incident that I can remember in my lifetime is Big Dunc doing some time for headbutting a rival player (don't remember who).

There is a precedent of players getting red carded and/or suspended for retaliating to fans encroaching the pitch though. I'd have to Google it to find the specific examples, but I remember one not that long ago being ridiculous.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think there's a precedent for it. The only incident that I can remember in my lifetime is Big Dunc doing some time for headbutting a rival player (don't remember who).

There is a precedent of players getting red carded and/or suspended for retaliating to fans encroaching the pitch though. I'd have to Google it to find the specific examples, but I remember one not that long ago being ridiculous.
    Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij6FMMFNj5c

A red card for that!

Leeds fan got 16 weeks for hitting Sheffield Wednesday keeper Kirkland.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ey-jailed.html

Somebody made the point on twitter that that idiot will be sobering up and beginning a hangover in a cell, knowing he'll facing jail time, loss of his job and then some copper would have gone in and told him Grealish scored the winner at the Villa end. Serves him right, the d**khead.

As for that piece of s**t who posted that about Grealish's brother, words fail me

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. I know posting someone's address isn't really the right thing to do but hopefully it will stop people hiding behind social media accounts and feeling untouchable as you can be found out.