+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Bromwich target Jokanovic

Heisenberg

West Bromwich target Jokanovic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tel...e-ipswich/amp/

Don't they know that his English is poor?

Re: West Bromwich target Jokanovic

Apparently they are going to send him on an intensive course in hand waiving over the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Apparently they are going to send him on an intensive course in hand waiving over the summer

Heisenberg

That's no good, he'll have them promoted via the play-offs by then and then sack him because he's rubbish.

brom.jpg

West Brom's squad are in a hell of a mess though. they have a good academy, so perhaps they've got youth to come in, but they might not be as attractive a proposition as you might think

ok so that image is tiny - I'll see if I can find a better one

Ok basically almost all of their players will be pushing 30 or more. Almost anyone who has payed many minutes for them this season younger than 28 was on loan.

Our Fulham friend on here suggested Jokanovic always does poorly in the first half of the season before getting it right for the second half. WBA may have played a blinder by hiring him for the second half only.

West Brom's squad are in a hell of a mess though. they have a good academy, so perhaps they've got youth to come in
    My friend works in their academy & they have 40+ full time staff members working in the academy. Don't know how many City have but i guess way less than 40!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    My friend works in their academy & they have 40+ full time staff members working in the academy. Don't know how many City have but i guess way less than 40!
    Albion have a category one Academy don't they Des? I'm guessing here, but I'd bet we don't have a quarter of that number of full time workers at ours.

As for Jokanovic for City, nice idea but entirely impractical with our current playing staff unless supporters and club were prepared to accept a period of transition where the playing side, hopefully, stood still for a while as he gradually put together a squad geared towards playing his type of football.