+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno

Bruno

See he’s in sky and Garth’s team of the week.

Re: Bruno

Very composed display. Thought the whole defence did well, even as a team we defended well, bar that one strike from rice, they didn't threaten much, largely due to us getting back in numbers and winning the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Very composed display. Thought the whole defence did well, even as a team we defended well, bar that one strike from rice, they didn't threaten much, largely due to us getting back in numbers and winning the ball.
    Personally think the defence did fantastic but was largely down to the wingers. The back 4 was often a back 6 with no space to get in behind.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Personally think the defence did fantastic but was largely down to the wingers. The back 4 was often a back 6 with no space to get in behind.
    Gunnarsson and Arter broke up a lot of play in midfield as well before it got to the defence. They also turned defence into attack very quickly which was great to see.

And he’s our worst defender according to some he looks much better than the other 2 when he’s central he has the odd mistake in him but if he didn’t he wouldn’t be playing for us

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    And he’s our worst defender according to some he looks much better than the other 2 when he’s central he has the odd mistake in him but if he didn’t he wouldn’t be playing for us

Out of contract at the end of the season , I hope he signs a new contract

I think people don’t realise how hard it is for a centre half to play full back. Especially when you’re on the ball.

He’s a very good centre half and has done a decent job filling in at right back.

If he could concentrate for 90 minutes on a regular he'd be at Everton etc. Anyway, him and Morrison deserve praise. They've both had loads of stick but stood up on Saturday. Hopefully that continues.

I think he's fairly settled here, and he'll stay if we stay up (and if he's wanted - which I imagine he will be!)