+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former England manager ffs

Former England manager ffs

Check out @beINSPORTS’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/statu...736409600?s=09

England won the lottery when he got caught out. ****ing dinosaurs, him keys and gray

Re: Former England manager ffs

I agree with him on that Silva bloke in charge at Everton.

Biggest fraud in the league.

Silva has been a big let down since he almost done an Allardyce and kept them in the league.

Allardyce get found out after he's done putting out fires.

The guy is a fool and he doesn't see how the game has evolved in the slightest. His comments about Busquets being no different to Eric Dier were the ramblings of a mad man.

He's just a xenophobic idiot and you could just imagine the conversations that go on with him Keys and Gray when the cameras go off.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Silva has been a big let down since he almost done an Allardyce and kept them in the league.

The guy is a fool and he doesn't see how the game has evolved in the slightest. His comments about Busquets being no different to Eric Dier were the ramblings of a mad man.

He's just a xenophobic idiot and you could just imagine the conversations that go on with him Keys and Gray when the cameras go off.
    All true but is that any different to NW?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    All true but is that any different to NW?
    Not really to be honest but at least Warnock doesn't think he should be in the running for the top jobs in the country!

Not really to be honest but at least Warnock doesn't think he should be in the running for the top jobs in the country!
    But, but Jay Jay Okocha!

Bitter old rambling dinosaur

Big Sam is alright

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post

Big Sam is alright
    😂

Agree with every word

Thought silva would do well with Everton but they’ve been inconsistent and terrible at times.

Check out @beINSPORTS’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/statu...736409600?s=09

England won the lottery when he got caught out. ****ing dinosaurs, him keys and gray
    what a load of tripe, the bloke's such a bore.

BTW what is that football show, seems like a channel full of wrong uns?

"Allardyce slams the influence of foreign coaches".......he says whilst getting paid a fortune to work on a foreign sports channel.

"xenophobic" ?? At least he doesn't wet his pants like the rest of the media about the 'luigi's and Pietro's' of this footballing world. Watching Man. City play football is the closest thing to pure boredom as you can get. 'Evolved' ? no.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    what a load of tripe, the bloke's such a bore.

BTW what is that football show, seems like a channel full of wrong uns?
    I think it's based in Qatar, I've watched a few city games on there and it is as shite as you would expect with Keys and Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    "xenophobic" ?? At least he doesn't wet his pants like the rest of the media about the 'luigi's and Pietro's' of this footballing world. Watching Man. City play football is the closest thing to pure boredom as you can get. 'Evolved' ? no.
    Aw c’mon, Man City-boring. 79 goals in 30 league games, last minute winners in Europe!! Hardly Catenaccio is it? I love watching them in full flow, even more so when they’re sticking it to Man U & Liverpool.

Man city have scored an almost tedious 79 goals so far this season - that's a mind numbing 11 more than the next highest team and more than the exciting bottom three put together.

He's xenophobic because it's the same old drum he's banged about foreigners for the last 15 years!

As for the second part of your post I don't even know if you're serious

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Man city have scored an almost tedious 79 goals so far this season - that's a mind numbing 11 more than the next highest team and more than the exciting bottom three put together.
    And they still can’t fill their stadium, I wonder why ??????

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Not having a global fan base of plastics like man united and Liverpool and austerity having an affect in a very poor area?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The stadium holds 55k and their average official attendance is 54k.
    I know the actual attendance is generally lower than that, but if people are buying season tickets and only turning up to a handful of games it isn't as though the club can sell those seats again

I reckon these were the reasons BLUETIT had in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Not having a global fan base of plastics like man united and Liverpool and austerity having an affect in a very poor area?
    Having lived in Manchester for a number of years, a lot of their fans wanted to get pissed in the pub instead of going to the game. That and a lot of them preferred being shit. Also, Man City's fanbase isn't the biggest. Their tickets are often dirt cheap, it's a complete myth that "proper Mancs" support Man City, a lot of their fans are from Stockport anyway.

He's xenophobic because it's the same old drum he's banged about foreigners for the last 15 years!

As for the second part of your post I don't even know if you're serious
    Remember his Sam Allardici bit? Gold. I will say, a lot of foreign managers get smoke blown up their backsides but they usually play good football, so you're going to get more time. That and they'll often have a trophy or two on their CV to point towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Having lived in Manchester for a number of years, a lot of their fans wanted to get pissed in the pub instead of going to the game. That and a lot of them preferred being shit. Also, Man City's fanbase isn't the biggest. Their tickets are often dirt cheap, it's a complete myth that "proper Mancs" support Man City, a lot of their fans are from Stockport anyway.
    On the other hand I’ve got family in Manchester & go up quite regular. My missus made a telling remark walking around town there during the summer, “ I haven’t seen anyone with any Manchester United gear walking around yet I’ve noticed a hell of a lot with Man City stuff on’. Thought it was the type of thing only I’d notice out of the two of us. Seems 100% Man City where my family live, Didsbury, Burnage and, as you say, Stockport area. I’ve been going up since 1967 and in my experience it’s definitely a Man City town, unless Man United fans are a bit embarrassed by the whole plastic thing. Did speak to a Man United fan on holiday a while ago and his view was that the club didn’t want the likes of him anymore, they were geared up to coaches coming up from Gloucester, Nuneaton etc and making a full day of it, spending in the club superstore, buying all sorts of tat, then two weeks later coaches from the likes of Maidstone, Worcester etc doing the same thing, he was very bitter. F^ck Man United anyway........& Liverpool 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Remember his Sam Allardici bit? Gold. I will say, a lot of foreign managers get smoke blown up their backsides but they usually play good football, so you're going to get more time. That and they'll often have a trophy or two on their CV to point towards.
    I remember a few seasons ago, I looked at foreign managers in the championship, there were something like 5 of them at the time, and 4 were in the top 6