Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Midfield targets if we stay up

  1. #1

    Midfield targets if we stay up

    Aaron Mooy, Ton Cairney, Bradley Dack anyone ?

  2. #2

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Rabbi Matondo

  3. #3

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Probably be back in for that Adrien Trameze.

    Tyler Adams from RB Leipzig

  4. #4

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Grelish.
    There's that rangers striker as well moralis.

  5. #5

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Grelish.
    There's that rangers striker as well moralis.
    They turned down 25m for him already from Spurs. If he wasn't already way out of our price range, the other clubs who would be going for him would be at a far higher standard than us.

  6. #6

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Aaron Mooy, Ton Cairney, Bradley Dack anyone ?
    Philip Billing, he could be a replacement for Gunnar.

  7. #7

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Philip Billing, he could be a replacement for Gunnar.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47552029

    Could be timely after this. He may well fancy getting the hell out of dodge as soon as possible.

  8. #8

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Looks like Bale is going to be available

  9. #9

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Mo Diame, Marko Grujic

    All those mentioned are out of our price range - not sure about Dack

  10. #10

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Assuming Southampton went down I'd love to see Ward-Prowse here. I've no idea his price tag but not since Whitts have we had a dead ball specialist.

  11. #11

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Assuming Southampton went down I'd love to see Ward-Prowse here. I've no idea his price tag but not since Whitts have we had a dead ball specialist.
    As long as he can move every free kick 10 yards nearer the goal

    Didn’t like what the cheating little short arsed t wat did to Zaha either, getting him wound up and sent off,, then laughing about it

  12. #12

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Victor Camarasa

  13. #13

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Ethan Ampadu on loan

  14. #14

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Victor Camarasa
    Most sensible post of the day

  15. #15

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As long as he can move every free kick 10 yards nearer the goal

    Didn’t like what the cheating little short arsed t wat did to Zaha either, getting him wound up and sent off,, then laughing about it
    Anyone who cheats were too nice

  16. #16

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Nathan Redmond?

  17. #17

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Assuming Southampton went down I'd love to see Ward-Prowse here. I've no idea his price tag but not since Whitts have we had a dead ball specialist.
    I would imagine they would want about 30-40 million for him

  18. #18

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would imagine they would want about 30-40 million for him
    Yep, he's on the verge of an England call up, no way is he coming here

  19. #19

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As long as he can move every free kick 10 yards nearer the goal

    Didnít like what the cheating little short arsed t wat did to Zaha either, getting him wound up and sent off,, then laughing about it
    We haven't done enough of that this season.

  20. #20

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Mo Diame, Marko Grujic

    All those mentioned are out of our price range - not sure about Dack
    Dack was being talked about at £6m, Cairney £20m

    If we are serious about making our stay long term we need to bring in proper quality.

    No idea on what the fee would be for Mooy

  21. #21

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Nathan Redmond?
    Like him. Think there would be a lot of competition for him if he became available

  22. #22

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Harry & Victor....

  23. #23

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Philip Billing, he could be a replacement for Gunnar.
    I do like him

  24. #24

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Dack was being talked about at £6m, Cairney £20m

    If we are serious about making our stay long term we need to bring in proper quality.

    No idea on what the fee would be for Mooy
    20m for Mooy?

  25. #25

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Mr Drinkwater

  26. #26

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Mr Drinkwater
    Bought for 30 million probably on 150k per week think he may be out of our price range

  27. #27

    Re: Midfield targets if we stay up

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Bought for 30 million probably on 150k per week think he may be out of our price range
    Got splinters in his arse and cobwebs around his bollocks, needs a club where he is going to be playing, unless he’s a lazy, wasteful f ucker just in it for the coin

    No need to buy him, loan would suffice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •