Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 102

Thread: Messi

  1. #1

    Messi

    2 goals 2 assists

  2. #2

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    2 goals 2 assists
    Will he ever move out of his comfort zone and try playing in different countries like Ronaldo though ?

  3. #3

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Will he ever move out of his comfort zone and try playing in different countries like Ronaldo though ?
    Why should he when he plays for arguably the best team of the last 15 years?

  4. #4

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Why should he when he plays for arguably the best team of the last 15 years?
    As I said. His comfort zone.

  5. #5

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Will he ever move out of his comfort zone and try playing in different countries like Ronaldo though ?
    Because he never scored at stoke on a cold Tuesday night

  6. #6

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Will he ever move out of his comfort zone and try playing in different countries like Ronaldo though ?
    Fair play I never thought Juventus were gonna win the league this year until Ronaldo signed for them!

  7. #7

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Fair play I never thought Juventus were gonna win the league this year until Ronaldo signed for them!

  8. #8

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He'll sign for Celtic next year then TNS

  9. #9

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Because he never scored at stoke on a cold Tuesday night
    You do know its not cold in Stoke every Tuesday night dont you?

  10. #10

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He'll sign for Celtic next year then TNS
    Now your being silly gringo. As usual.

  11. #11

    Re: Messi

    The only time Jason Denayar has been as dizzy as he was on Messi's second goal was when HRK spun him round in the same direction

  12. #12

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You do know it’s not cold in Stoke every Tuesday night don’t you?
    It’s an odd saying isn’t it but one that has been thrown at him for 10 odd years

  13. #13

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It’s an odd saying isn’t it but one that has been thrown at him for 10 odd years
    Im not criticising him. Just thought hed have fancied a different challenge before he loses his A game.

  14. #14

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’m not criticising him. Just thought he’d have fancied a different challenge before he loses his A game.
    Would you leave Barcelona though? I think his plan is to play in the mls and finish off back home

  15. #15

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Would you leave Barcelona though? I think his plan is to play in the mls and finish off back home
    I think home to him is Barcelona, hasn’t he been there since he was a kid? Having been there many times I don’t blame him.

  16. #16

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I think home to him is Barcelona, hasnt he been there since he was a kid? Having been there many times I dont blame him.
    And does anyone actually believe he'd go to another league and not tear it up? Of course he would, he'd get a goal a game anywhere.

    I think he holds the record for most European goals scored against English clubs, i.e. all the best ones. So yeah, I reckon he'd be fine against Everton and West Ham.

  17. #17

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And does anyone actually believe he'd go to another league and not tear it up? Of course he would, he'd get a goal a game anywhere.
    Except for the only other team he has ever played for ... Argentina!

  18. #18

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Except for the only other team he has ever played for ... Argentina!
    Only a goal every other game bloody awful

  19. #19

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Only a goal every other game bloody awful
    Since you are getting technical, it's a goal every 2.4285714285714285714285714285714285 games

  20. #20

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Since you are getting technical, it's a goal every 2.4285714285714285714285714285714285 games
    What are you looking up because I have 1.969230769230769 and confident that is correct

  21. #21

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What are you looking up because I have 1.969230769230769 and confident that is correct
    35 goals in 85 games.

  22. #22

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    35 goals in 85 games.
    He has 65 in 128 games

  23. #23

    Re: Messi

    Captain Clever racing in again with his tongue lolling out to show everyone how much of a clever boy he is.

    I said "go to another league", meaning club football.

    Messi's record, by the way:

    Arsenal: 6 games 9 goals
    Manchester City: 6 games 6 goals
    Chelsea: 10 games 3 goals
    Manchester United: 4 games 2 goals
    Tottenham: 2 games 2 goals
    Liverpool: 2 games 0 goals

    Ronaldo is on 12 goals.

  24. #24

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Because he never scored at stoke on a cold Tuesday night
    To light weight for the hardcore British game!

  25. #25

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Captain Clever racing in again with his tongue lolling out to show everyone how much of a clever boy he is.

    I said "go to another league", meaning club football.
    Going to another league is a hypothetical situation, whereas playing for Argentina is a realworld example of his performance while playing for another team that isn't Barcelona. It's gives us some idea how he reacts to playing with a different set of players. Argentina have lots of easy games too.

  26. #26

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Messi's record, by the way:

    Liverpool: 2 games 0 goals
    Callum Paterson's record, by the same way:

    Liverpool: 1 game 1goal

    100% record!

  27. #27

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Going to another league is a hypothetical situation, whereas playing for Argentina is a realworld example of his performance while playing for another team that isn't Barcelona. It's gives us some idea how he reacts to playing with a different set of players. Argentina have lots of easy games too.
    Just say, "Sorry I made a mistake"

  28. #28

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Just say, "Sorry I made a mistake"
    What I said is factually correct, unless of course you think it isn't?

  29. #29

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Just say, "Sorry I made a mistake"
    Oh god, it's painful isn't it?

    This guy has claimed to be a former Welsh schoolboy international and that he played in the League Of Wales, so for him to think you can directly compare club and international football is ridiculous.

  30. #30

    Re: Messi

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Oh god, it's painful isn't it?
    So are you saying fantasy is more accurate than facts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •