+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley play twice at home before we have our next game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burnley play twice at home before we have our next game

My lord Burnley have some tough games coming up. I can't see them picking up many points from what I saw of them today. It's going to be tough for us too but you get the feeling that they will be under more pressure than us.

If they lose the next one against Wolves then that Chelsea game looks ideal to break our top 6 losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    My lord Burnley have some tough games coming up. I can't see them picking up many points from what I saw of them today. It's going to be tough for us too but you get the feeling that they will be under more pressure than us.

If they lose the next one against Wolves then that Chelsea game looks ideal to break our top 6 losing streak.
    Come on the Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post

I was expecting Leicester to win there yesterday, though after the early sending off I doubted my prediction somewhat. Wolves record against sides towards the bottom isn't great - 4 points from 5 games against the current bottom 3, plus they've lost as many games against teams in 14th and lower and have a worse points average than they do against teams currently placed 13th and higher. Bournemouth will beat them down there, then they have 4 tough games after playing us, 3 against the current top 6. We must not lose our game at Turf Moor, while a win possibly makes us favourites to survive, especially if Burnley don't pick up a win in the next two.