+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World club cup now

World club cup now

They think players are just machines that don't need any break whatsoever then complain when the standard slips. Pathetic!

🚨 Fifa give go ahead to inaugural 24-team Club World Cup via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/q7JZa0K84U

Re: World club cup now

“Fifa’s approval of the plans comes after all 232 members of the European Club Association (ECA) said they are against the decision.”
    Unbelievable hopefully all the big European clubs send the kids

Come back Blatter, all is forgiven!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Come back Blatter, all is forgiven!
    Yes he was a visionary, I clearly remember this important :

Football's most senior administrator attracted the wrath of the women's game last night by suggesting female players wear tighter shorts to promote "a more female aesthetic".
    Sepp Blatter, the president of the world governing body Fifa, said women should have skimpier kit to increase the popularity of the game. "Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball," he said.

"They could, for example, have tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball. That decision was taken to create a more female aesthetic, so why not do it in fashion?"

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Football's most senior administrator attracted the wrath of the women's game last night by suggesting female players wear tighter shorts to promote "a more female aesthetic".
    Sepp Blatter, the president of the world governing body Fifa, said women should have skimpier kit to increase the popularity of the game. "Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball," he said.

"They could, for example, have tighter shorts. Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball. That decision was taken to create a more female aesthetic, so why not do it in fashion?"
    Sounds good to me

Where's Sludge today?

Definitely a visionary.

Take it he was a fan of camels

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Where's Sludge today?
    Still celebrating Liverpool’s victory mid week?