+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 19 PS4

FIFA 19 PS4

I'm finally down with the kids and have got myself FIFA 19 for the Playstation 4.

It looks absolutely amazing and even 'our Neil is on there - it looks like him too. At a quick glance, it looks like its actually on TV.

The game is really hard to play though, particularly when the last FIFA I had was 2014. I'm not much of a gamer.

I had the difficulty on 'Professional' and kept getting hammered so put it on 'semi-professional' but then it's too easy, so I think I need more practice.

The only City players that don't look as they do in real life are Gunnar, Pelts and Paterson.

Hoilett, Arter and Camarasa are superb for Cardiff on it.

I'm old enough to remember Italia '90 on the SEGA Mega Drive. How gaming has changed eh?

I haven't got the subscription to play online with it but when I've got the nack of it I'll sort it out.

Re: FIFA 19 PS4

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm finally down with the kids and have got myself FIFA 19 for the Playstation 4.

It looks absolutely amazing and even 'our Neil is on there - it looks like him too. At a quick glance, it looks like its actually on TV.

The game is really hard to play though, particularly when the last FIFA I had was 2014. I'm not much of a gamer.

I had the difficulty on 'Professional' and kept getting hammered so put it on 'semi-professional' but then it's too easy, so I think I need more practice.

The only City players that don't look as they do in real life are Gunnar, Pelts and Paterson.

Hoilett, Arter and Camarasa are superb for Cardiff on it.

I'm old enough to remember Italia '90 on the SEGA Mega Drive. How gaming has changed eh?

I haven't got the subscription to play online with it but when I've got the nack of it I'll sort it out.
    if your new to the game I would recommend starting a season / career mode with Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    if your new to the game I would recommend starting a season / career mode with Cardiff
    We'd be relegated by the end of October....

Pro evolution soccer is so much better

I'm quite addicted to ultimate team on there. Well as much as I can be these days with grown up responsibilities.

Used to play only with mates until a few years back when I gave online a go.

Play the skill games to help improve. Obviously online would be beneficial in getting better but has its drawbacks and makes you look at the game in a different light, one where you sometimes want to just hit delete.

Used to play ultimate team a lot, very addictive game a lot of the time I wouldn't really enjoy it and used to make me more angry than a normal person should get in life let alone a video game.

I wouldn't like to think the money they make from ultimate team, I didn't but knew a few people who spent hundreds and hundreds .

Luckily kids have seen a massive reduction to any time to do anything else whether I like it or not.

I only ever used to play against friends at their houses but then started playing ulitmate team online, now I'm addicted

I don't spend much money on it though, which probably explains why I'm Div 6 still. That and the fact there's literally millions of players who are better than me

The CCS is on there too for the first time, but there’s one glaring mistake with it. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

ive not gone over to it yet either but will do... i still play fifa 15 and 16 on the ps3 LOL

gonna get me a ps4 soon

i have fifa 18 on the PS4 and the N switch, i must admit i spent a fair amount of time on the switch version as i am sat in my van while the girls do various sports, it plays very well on the switch and really does work

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    The CCS is on there too for the first time, but there’s one glaring mistake with it. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
    Seats in Upper Ninian.

When they show the crowd in the 85th minute, the ground still looks full?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    When they show the crowd in the 85th minute, the ground still looks full?
    Naughty...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Pro evolution soccer is so much better
    The newest one is possibly not only the worst football game I've ever played, but one of the worst of all time.

Last year's one was superb, feck knows what they done with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I only ever used to play against friends at their houses but then started playing ulitmate team online, now I'm addicted

I don't spend much money on it though, which probably explains why I'm Div 6 still. That and the fact there's literally millions of players who are better than me
    I literally went on a website a few months ago and got like 200k coins for £8. Set me up for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I literally went on a website a few months ago and got like 200k coins for £8. Set me up for the year.
    do you not run the risk of getting booted off though?

I think I'm going to stay away from Ultimate team. I got addicted to Football Manager a few years ago to the point that I was taking leave just to go on it.

do you not run the risk of getting booted off though?
    Hasn't happened to me at all - just choose the comfort trading option rather than player auction.

https://www.mulefactory.com/fifa_19/...comfort_trade/

Hasn't happened to me at all - just choose the comfort trading option rather than player auction.

https://www.mulefactory.com/fifa_19/...comfort_trade/
    Thanks I'll have a look.

What does my head in about Fifa is the inconsistency, I have a run of games on Ultimate Team where I can't hit a barn door or tackle, then all of a sudden I can't lose and everything I do is coming off. Doesn't seem natural

Another one I've realised - The corner flags aren't triangle...

Thanks I'll have a look.

What does my head in about Fifa is the inconsistency, I have a run of games on Ultimate Team where I can't hit a barn door or tackle, then all of a sudden I can't lose and everything I do is coming off. Doesn't seem natural
    Definite momentum in the game. Or the inconsistency around connection. Also matchmaking plays a large part in the run of games you will have.

But for me there is definitely a mechanic which offers one player a helping head.

Regarding funding a team, learn a few trading methods, not put in any FP last couple of years just trade. Sometimes it can take a bit of time but then I usually prefer it to the gameplay.

Thanks I'll have a look.

It's frustrating, definitely. There's a lot of bounce-back luck this year where it feels like the other teams players are just magnets. So frustrating.

My current team.

ut.jpg

Ok don't know why that's small, but got 92 david villa up front from squad building challenges & 89 Mata, it's a lot of fun doing that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok don't know why that's small, but got 92 david villa up front from squad building challenges & 89 Mata, it's a lot of fun doing that.
    Never really done the SBC's, should give it a go. You've got a much better team than me