+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIFA 19 PS4

Re: FIFA 19 PS4

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Never really done the SBC's, should give it a go. You've got a much better team than me
    It's the first year I've tried really bard with the SBC's. My tip would be to never sell players you get in packs even if they're shit, as they're all great for SBC

FWIW my "1st team" is:
    De Gea 97 TOTY
    Marcelo 94 TOTY
    Varane 96 TOTY
    Godin 91 TOTW
    Carvajal 88 F19 Headliner
    Vinicius Junior 92 FUT Future Star
    Modric 92 TOTW
    Kroos 91 UCL RG
    Bale 89 UCL TOTT
    Suarez 94 UCL RTTF
    Griezmann 92 UCL RTTF

Also for reference, in game spend is ZERO but trading profits to date are 12.4M

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    FWIW my "1st team" is:
    De Gea 97 TOTY
    Marcelo 94 TOTY
    Varane 96 TOTY
    Godin 91 TOTW
    Carvajal 88 F19 Headliner
    Vinicius Junior 92 FUT Future Star
    Modric 92 TOTW
    Kroos 91 UCL RG
    Bale 89 UCL TOTT
    Suarez 94 UCL RTTF
    Griezmann 92 UCL RTTF

Also for reference, in game spend is ZERO but trading profits to date are 12.4M
    Hell of a team for 12 mil, did you pack anyone?

I've run a Road to glory a few years now, didnt used to spend loads but got tired of the really poor packs so no fifa points spent for at least 2 years. Best pulls are usually from untradeable sbcs anyway, had tots Ronaldo from the tots packs last year.

I'm approach 13 mil Transfer profit, which for me is great, usually get bored around 10mil. Wanted to pick up some of the elite players this weekend but missed the boat a bit, too busy clearing the 85's and 90's I had unassigned. Want to buy back toty Mbappe who is incredible and really want to try prime Cruyff. Could do it now but then I always think I have far less ability to trade as much and I'm not playing for a couple more weeks.

Trading for me is also at times more fun than playing rivals in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

I've run a Road to glory a few years now, didnt used to spend loads but got tired of the really poor packs so no fifa points spent for at least 2 years. Best pulls are usually from untradeable sbcs anyway, had tots Ronaldo from the tots packs last year.

I'm approach 13 mil Transfer profit, which for me is great, usually get bored around 10mil. Wanted to pick up some of the elite players this weekend but missed the boat a bit, too busy clearing the 85's and 90's I had unassigned. Want to buy back toty Mbappe who is incredible and really want to try prime Cruyff. Could do it now but then I always think I have far less ability to trade as much and I'm not playing for a couple more weeks.

Really stupid question but how do you end up with 12/13m profit? Buying loads of packs and being clever about how you sell them on? Whenever I buy packs I just get players who are worth £2000 and stuff. Takes me ages to save up for a half decent player, and by that I mean £160000 or less

Really stupid question but how do you end up with 12/13m profit? Buying loads of packs and being clever about how you sell them on? Whenever I buy packs I just get players who are worth £2000 and stuff. Takes me ages to save up for a half decent player, and by that I mean £160000 or less
    Don't buy packs. I mean you could, if you had loads of spare cash you would make good profit over time. But no I just trade cards, mostly special cards, sometimes when promo's are on I would have stocked up on sbc fodder, these are then massively inflated and you can sell.

Last night I just flicked through totws on futbin, if a price seemed low I'd buy it, you get to know some of the prices but also the price graphs on futbin show the fluctuations. Then just list up higher than you bought it, the market is great for catching people who don't look for the lowest price but also it naturally rises and falls during the day.

One of the easiest methods at the start of the game is just to buy up totws, hold them out of packs and then sell. Later in the game this works less across the board but at the start when there are less special cards its very effective.

Don't buy packs. I mean you could, if you had loads of spare cash you would make good profit over time. But no I just trade cards, mostly special cards, sometimes when promo's are on I would have stocked up on sbc fodder, these are then massively inflated and you can sell.

Last night I just flicked through totws on futbin, if a price seemed low I'd buy it, you get to know some of the prices but also the price graphs on futbin show the fluctuations. Then just list up higher than you bought it, the market is great for catching people who don't look for the lowest price but also it naturally rises and falls during the day.

One of the easiest methods at the start of the game is just to buy up totws, hold them out of packs and then sell. Later in the game this works less across the board but at the start when there are less special cards its very effective.
    But this is what I don't understand, you say "just trade cards" or "buy totw's at the start of the game" but you can only get them by buying packs can't you? Or am I missing something fundamental?

But this is what I don't understand, you say "just trade cards" or "buy totw's at the start of the game" but you can only get them by buying packs can't you? Or am I missing something fundamental?
    Nah, you get coins for playing the game. You then use said coins to improve your squad right? Well I use most of the coins I have to make more. Then it builds, you make 100k, then move to a mil, then you can afford to buy better and more expensive cards where you can make more coins by simply selling them for more. The start is the hardest part but then that's when the market is so unstable that you can list cards well over their current value and they will sell.

At the start of the game you might get welcome back packs, sell everything out of there. Build a cheap team, activate the coin boosts you get for returning also, might be something like an extra 1k per match for 10 matches, that sort of thing. Play some games. Then you have coins to start low budget trading on popular golds, at the start of the game prices are silly for a lot of cards, you can just flip as many as you have time to do.

Do the starter sbcs, sell those cards that are decent value.

When you have enough that you can purchase some totw cards, do so, list them up at inflated prices, if they sell great, if not then 2 weeks later they will have risen a lot just due to the game being new and limited selection of totw cards.

It's a snowball effect. It's not completely free as it takes time but it's certainly more rewarding than spending a tenner on a couple of gold packs to get a 77 rated rare gold and some fitness cards.

For instance today was quite good, I bought a few of the 89 rated Lukaku's cheaply last night, one as low as 251k, I know from the daily graphs that he can sell for closer to 300k. So all 3 went around that today. Also got lucky with lazy buyers and sold a couple of the new birthday cards 100k over their lowest buy it now. Then I also sold off most of the higher rate golds I have stored, the endless amount of sbcs at the moment had increased most of their prices.

If you every want to spend money on packs then do it at the start of the game, first few weeks is when you get the most value for them.

Edit: I'm basing this on the idea you are either on ps4 like the op or another console/PC. If you are talking Fifa mobile then i have no idea whether any of this is the same.

Bale is the only one in that line up that came from a pack. Carvajal is a "special" SBC, all the others from the transfer market.

Arbitrage!
    You need to invest a little time figuring out which players are regularly undervalued, make sure you pick them up, and then keep your transfer list filled!

55931036_10157093307234204_7190002959785132032_n.jpg

My little Spanish league team, not the strongest on paper these days, with all the icons and team of the years floating about, but the team plays very well, found a good balance, finished weekend league earlier with 24 wins from 30 games.

Nah, you get coins for playing the game. You then use said coins to improve your squad right? Well I use most of the coins I have to make more. Then it builds, you make 100k, then move to a mil, then you can afford to buy better and more expensive cards where you can make more coins by simply selling them for more. The start is the hardest part but then that's when the market is so unstable that you can list cards well over their current value and they will sell.

At the start of the game you might get welcome back packs, sell everything out of there. Build a cheap team, activate the coin boosts you get for returning also, might be something like an extra 1k per match for 10 matches, that sort of thing. Play some games. Then you have coins to start low budget trading on popular golds, at the start of the game prices are silly for a lot of cards, you can just flip as many as you have time to do.

Do the starter sbcs, sell those cards that are decent value.

When you have enough that you can purchase some totw cards, do so, list them up at inflated prices, if they sell great, if not then 2 weeks later they will have risen a lot just due to the game being new and limited selection of totw cards.

It's a snowball effect. It's not completely free as it takes time but it's certainly more rewarding than spending a tenner on a couple of gold packs to get a 77 rated rare gold and some fitness cards.

For instance today was quite good, I bought a few of the 89 rated Lukaku's cheaply last night, one as low as 251k, I know from the daily graphs that he can sell for closer to 300k. So all 3 went around that today. Also got lucky with lazy buyers and sold a couple of the new birthday cards 100k over their lowest buy it now. Then I also sold off most of the higher rate golds I have stored, the endless amount of sbcs at the moment had increased most of their prices.

If you every want to spend money on packs then do it at the start of the game, first few weeks is when you get the most value for them.

Edit: I'm basing this on the idea you are either on ps4 like the op or another console/PC. If you are talking Fifa mobile then i have no idea whether any of this is the same.
    Ah ok cool, thanks mate. That makes a bit more sense (I'm on PS4)