+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FIFA 19 PS4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FIFA 19 PS4

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I only ever used to play against friends at their houses but then started playing ulitmate team online, now I'm addicted

I don't spend much money on it though, which probably explains why I'm Div 6 still. That and the fact there's literally millions of players who are better than me
    I literally went on a website a few months ago and got like 200k coins for £8. Set me up for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I literally went on a website a few months ago and got like 200k coins for £8. Set me up for the year.
    do you not run the risk of getting booted off though?

do you not run the risk of getting booted off though?
    Hasn't happened to me at all - just choose the comfort trading option rather than player auction.

https://www.mulefactory.com/fifa_19/...comfort_trade/

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Hasn't happened to me at all - just choose the comfort trading option rather than player auction.

https://www.mulefactory.com/fifa_19/...comfort_trade/
    Thanks I'll have a look.

What does my head in about Fifa is the inconsistency, I have a run of games on Ultimate Team where I can't hit a barn door or tackle, then all of a sudden I can't lose and everything I do is coming off. Doesn't seem natural

Thanks I'll have a look.

What does my head in about Fifa is the inconsistency, I have a run of games on Ultimate Team where I can't hit a barn door or tackle, then all of a sudden I can't lose and everything I do is coming off. Doesn't seem natural
    It's frustrating, definitely. There's a lot of bounce-back luck this year where it feels like the other teams players are just magnets. So frustrating.