+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: BURNLEY 1 - 2 LEICESTER

Re: FT: BURNLEY 1 - 2 LEICESTER

Great result for us but we still need to get revenge by beating them at Turf Moor. They were the worst side I’ve seen this season but they robbed us of three points with two goals from two shots on target!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Great result for us but we still need to get revenge by beating them at Turf Moor. They were the worst side I’ve seen this season but they robbed us of three points with two goals from two shots on target!
    I concur with your observations .

And to make things worse we provided a MOM award to Joe Hart 17 shots on target wasn't it

Re: Burnley v Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Burnley 1 - 2 Leicester

90th min
    great comment by Tony Rivers on Twitter

Burnley not awarded a clear penalty in the second half by all accounts. Looking forward to the Sean Dyche press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Burnley not awarded a clear penalty in the second half by all accounts. Looking forward to the Sean Dyche press conference.
    It wasn't a clear cut penalty. The forward was looking for it

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It wasn't a clear cut penalty. The forward was looking for it
    Saw it on MOTD and it looked a clear penalty. One that went our way, let's hope come May it's significant.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Saw it on MOTD and it looked a clear penalty. One that went our way, let's hope come May it's significant.
    Don’t forget we had a more blatant penalty turned down against Watford but you suspect a top 6 team might get them given!

Also Maddison was clever how’s he won that free kick , moving into the defenders path to initiate the contact! I’ve seen Vardy do that to get penalties but take nothing away from Maddison the execution of his free kick was superb !