Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I'm not so sure that we have much more to give as an attacking force - any team in the world would miss Falletau, but do we have anyone who can come in and make us more of an attacking threat?

If you leave aside the 74-24 romp against Tonga in November, it is now eleven matches, and more than a year, since Wales scored more than two tries in a game - I don't think you can be in "second gear" for that long and then start carrying a real try scoring threat when you come to a World Cup.
But it isn't the tries that are winning matches, it's the defence. It is awesome. I was listening to an English player during the week and he said, "If you score a try against this welsh team you know you deserved it" implying the huge effort required to do it.
That defence also throws up the penalties that drive the opposition back into their own half and when we are already in their half give Anscombe the chances to hit those kicks.We will miss Shaun Edwards as much as Gatland. I think he should be man of the tournament.