Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: FT WOLVES 2 - 1 MAN UTD

  1. #1

    FT WOLVES 2 - 1 MAN UTD

    70 mins played and Wolves have just taken the lead

  2. #2

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    70 mins played and Wolves have just taken the lead
    Wolves have MU look very ordinary, not a side that is in the last eight of the champions league

  3. #3

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Grgggggggggh said the Wolf , just win next week you bunch of toothless animals.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    That Solskjaer chap is shit!

  6. #6

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Fair play Wolves are good to watch.

  7. #7

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Wolves have MU look very ordinary, not a side that is in the last eight of the champions league
    Well, United were incredibly lucky to win against PSG, lost to The Arse and are about to lose to Wolves.

    It will be interesting to see how they get on against Barcelona and Man City - maybe they are reverting to type and the mystical 'OGS' effect is wearing off?

  8. #8

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    2-1

    One last chance maybe. 95 mins up

  9. #9

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    2-1

    One last chance maybe. 95 mins up
    Nope. Times up

  10. #10

    Re: FT WOLVES 2 - 1 MAN UTD

    My 5 on Wolves at the start of the competition is still looking healthy

  11. #11

    Re: WOLVES v MAN UTD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Well, United were incredibly lucky to win against PSG, lost to The Arse and are about to lose to Wolves.

    It will be interesting to see how they get on against Barcelona and Man City - maybe they are reverting to type and the mystical 'OGS' effect is wearing off?
    I think Barca will wipe the floor with them at the camp nou and citeh will breeze past them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •