+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Online Season Ticket Renewals (Those with kids)

Online Season Ticket Renewals (Those with kids)

Hey all,

Had an issue logging in to e-ticketing whereby, due to some changes, my 8 year old son is now the account holder and i can only renew his season ticket. The account fun number has been changed from mine to his and i cannot see my own renewal on there at all.

Apparently, after speaking to the ticket office - every ticket holder has to have their own online account and unique email address in order to renew. Of course the rational thing to do was to change the 8 year old to be the account holder and owner of the email address. They have apparently changed the email address back to my fan number but i need to 'wait half an hour' before logging back on to check it.

I imagine there may be others where this has happened to get logged on and check your accounts/fan numbers.

I am off to create an email account for an 8 year old lol.

Re: Online Season Ticket Renewals (Those with kids)

Just dropped off our Burnley ticket list and the ticket office is jam packed with people who don’t know how to use the tinternet!!!

Ticket office staff setting their accounts up for them

Me, I’ll wait till next week, f ucking hate computers

I'm fine with the internet, i'm a web software tester by trade so know how these things work and when there is an error that cannot be bypassed.

The lady at the ticket office is working on it and will call me back. She is having trouble linking my sons new account to mine because of the existing link since changing the account from his name back to mine has broken the system.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just dropped off our Burnley ticket list and the ticket office is jam packed with people who don’t know how to use the tinternet!!!

To be honest, seems like your coach is full of them too if you had to go into the ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

you mea the interweb, shirley?

took me 2 hours to sort out today,
    got timed by ticketmaster owing to tesco secure[tesco credit card] issues.
    ****ing nightmare.

I called into the ticket office as I was passing today as I’ve been struggling to renew. It seems I’ve had 3 accounts running on the same email address with 3 different fan numbers????!! I’ve got no idea how this happened, the girl at the office thinks it could be from when I moved from the family stand to the Canton. And also my sons fan numbers got mixed up there somewhere. She’s sorted it for me now. Thought I’d put it out there as it seems I’m not the only one that’s gone through this according to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    I called into the ticket office as I was passing today as I’ve been struggling to renew. It seems I’ve had 3 accounts running on the same email address with 3 different fan numbers????!! I’ve got no idea how this happened, the girl at the office thinks it could be from when I moved from the family stand to the Canton. And also my sons fan numbers got mixed up there somewhere. She’s sorted it for me now. Thought I’d put it out there as it seems I’m not the only one that’s gone through this according to her.

I think you will be fine if you are on your own account and have never moved seats. Anybody who looks after somebody else's ticket will probably get issues of one description or another.
    The club site/eticket site relationship is truly awful in a development sense. There are also critical points of failure which could easily be resolved by the user as opposed to the ticket office staff. Poor development leading to a massive waste of time for the guys in the ticket office.

I called on the off chance the ticket office was quiet. Had there been a que I would have not bothered and waited till next week and just done it ‘old school’. The system doesn’t seem to recognise an email already linked which seems odd to me?!