+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS SMASHED IN BALE’S BAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WINDOWS SMASHED IN BALE’S BAR

Just passed through town and Bale’s Bar has some of the front boarded up as the windows are smashed.

Anyone know what time “it kicked off” ?????

Re: WINDOWS SMASHED IN BALE’S BAR

Pub windows smashed shocker!

We have a "Keep Cardiff tidy" campaign so maybe we need a "Don't smash up places where investment has been made, unless investment is more damaging to the area than good" campaign also.

It's not a catchy name but it could be backed up by the "firefighters save lives so stop distracting them with starting stupid fires deliberately, you fecks" that thankfully hasn't been needed for a little while but was relevant at one point.

Seriously though, stop littering and try to keep Cardiff (and Wales) a bit of a nice place to live in?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Just passed through town and Bale’s Bar has some of the front boarded up as the windows are smashed.

High jinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    High jinks.
    Jinx 😋

Have you put a quote in yet?

Gosh surely not , it was a wugger day , stuff don't happen like that,
    ,not with the capitals elite sporting fixture and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Must have been those pesky ManC football thugs passing through on their way to/from Jackland.

I blame Brexit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I love the fact that the rugby pisses you and other one eyed city fans off on here. We’re good at it and it’s here to stay. If you ain’t used to it now, you never will be. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I love the fact that the rugby pisses you and other one eyed city fans off on here. We’re good at it and it’s here to stay. If you ain’t used to it now, you never will be. Shame.
    Which eggger team do you watch ever week then? And no porkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

That’s the spirit Auntie, don’t go for the gugular, “kick ‘um in the bollocks”

Thought so, a plastic egger

Only 8 teams play it

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Only 8 teams play it
    Another myth by Rugby haters, there are over 100 countries that play International Rugby Union! But like in Football only about 8 can win the World Cup! In Rugby, Wales have a chance of winning after getting to the semi finals twice since it started in 1987,whereas in Football we haven’t even qualified since 1958!
    You are allowed to enjoy and support both sports as I and many others do!

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Another myth by Rugby haters, there are over 100 countries that play International Rugby Union! But like in Football only about 8 can win the World Cup! In Rugby, Wales have a chance of winning after getting to the semi finals twice since it started in 1987,whereas in Football we haven’t even qualified since 1958!
    You are allowed to enjoy and support both sports as I and many others do!
    calm down son, one swallow doesn't make a summer

I don’t. I go down the City. I like rugby as well, but not as much as football. Have I passed your test?

What was the headline in Wales On Sunday? "Rugby Thugs Go On Drunken Rampage"? Nah, thought not.

S
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What was the headline in Wales On Sunday? "Rugby Thugs Go On Drunken Rampage"? Nah, thought not.
    It was most probably the reporters who did it, “HIGH JINKS”

The rugby is fine it's the double standards applied by the authorities , when it comes to fans behaviours.

You don't half take this message board seriously.
    I can imagine you sat there and shouting over to mrs Treseder "Blodwyn I've got another of these egg haters wound up"
    "Have you William well done "
    "Pass me another Penderyn Blod "

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You don't half take this message board seriously.
    I can imagine you sat there and shouting over to mrs Treseder "Blodwyn I've got another of these egg haters wound up"
    "Have you William well done "
    "Pass me another Penderyn Blod "
    I’m an Ely boy, None of this Blodwyn shite in my house. Just love the way the usual suspects whine on about the rugby every international day. The principality is big enough for both games. Get over it.

I’m an Ely boy, None of this Blodwyn shite in my house. Just love the way the usual suspects whine on about the rugby every international day. The principality is big enough for both games. Get over it.
    I think that the problem has been that football in Wales has historically been seen as a second class sport followed by second class people, certainly by the establishment, rugby has been the game of choice for those in seats of power and influence in Wales. Alot of people who followed the City or football in general who were brought up in working class areas didn't really associate with the protagonists within the Welsh rugby world, for some, they were-are the enemy, i'm talking about the Police, Teachers, Solicitors,Bosses, media etc. If you were born and raised in a deprived area in Cardiff there was a chance that a young man may have had a few run ins with the authorities or those in positions of power. There game of choice almost always seemed to be rugby and culturally they were different, they didn't represent me or where i came from. It's a class thing in a small country with a very parochial outlook. I don't dislike rugby, i don't really have an interest in it and for a sport that is supposed to be number 1 in this country i can't say that i know one person who watches the blues. Things have certainly improved, Wales has become a little more advanced and progressive, the jobs and positions infested by those who had interests to protect are now being handed out more fairly. There is room for both sports in Wales, although for a long time it was football and what it represented that was marginalised.

Not Welsh are you?

Feedback

principality?