+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WINDOWS SMASHED IN BALE’S BAR

Re: WINDOWS SMASHED IN BALE’S BAR

I’m not interested in rugby at all and have been questioned about it, when I reply that rugby ranks alongside netball, hockey, bowls etc and I want Wales to win in those sports as well but I’m very often challenged with ‘But, it’s rugby’, as if being Welsh I should consider it more important. It’s not in my eyes, well done to the Welsh rugby team but by the same token well done to other Welsh winners of world minority sports. (Minority = cat amongst pigeons😂😂😂😂)

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m not interested in rugby at all and have been questioned about it, when I reply that rugby ranks alongside netball, hockey, bowls etc and I want Wales to win in those sports as well but I’m very often challenged with ‘But, it’s rugby’, as if being Welsh I should consider it more important. It’s not in my eyes, well done to the Welsh rugby team but by the same token well done to other Welsh winners of world minority sports. (Minority = cat amongst pigeons��������)
    This I totally agree with its the ones who want �������������� to fail I don’t get

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    "Half of this board should be committed with how wound up they get over a sport they don’t enjoy though."
    Why should they be comitted then ?
    Because it bothers you or maybe another reason?
    It was a joke you wet lettuce. Because he’d said he didn’t understand how you could be committed to 2 sports.

Despite how many hard hooligans and non snowflakes we’ve got on here it doesn’t take a lot to set them off crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You can’t get your head around people enjoying 2 sports?

You must have a very easy mind to blow
    loved my old man but l blame ,him never ever took me to a rugger match and as for ice hockey in GB what the feck countries gone mad

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    loved my old man but l blame ,him never ever took me to a rugger match and as for ice hockey in GB what the feck countries gone mad
    My old man, used to take me fishing over the foreshore

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My old man, used to take me fishing over the foreshore
    You lucky bugger if only he had taken me to rugger l could have supported that for eight or nine weekends
    a year and spent the rest fishing l always new l had a cruel up bringing

You’ve lived a sheltered life Keith that’s all I can say

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It was a joke you wet lettuce. Because he’d said he didn’t understand how you could be committed to 2 sports.

Despite how many hard hooligans and non snowflakes we’ve got on here it doesn’t take a lot to set them off crying.
    Now now no need for name calling.
    It was none of the sort.
    He was wound up because some people weren't towing the everybody that is welsh must live and breath rugby mantra.